Mork

I don't start threads in other City Forums....................

But, I can't let this one pass.

"Spock"....................... .....more like Mork.

Don't worry, It will die quickly.

Just consider it a pawn move on the chess board.
regarding that post?

look at that, it's like a Ronald Reagan pen, it's got no point ~~~ Mork
See, you can lead a horse to water and make him drink.
DH,

195 Posts & 0 Reviews.....

How about you drop all of these Hooker Forum Shenanigans and get some Pussy!!!

Better Yet, you and Whispers could double dip & sandwich one of those redhead stripper hotties Whispers is always talking about and write a detailed account about it.
Backing a horse into the water takes talent
regarding that post? Originally Posted by Whispers
This one.

I'm a bit more like Spock.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Do you post that a lot? If so where?

I'm like Gandhi except for the eating and the killing.
DH,

Better Yet, you and Whispers could double dip & sandwich one of those redhead stripper hotties Whispers is always talking about and write a detailed account about it. Originally Posted by Elephant
How about you go climb in the corner closet and fuck yourself real hard without any slippy-slide juice and write a review about it.

If it is good enough, I'll start sharing my intel with you.

SKF, I'm not sure it counts with a pony.
DH,

Better Yet, you and Whispers could double dip & sandwich one of those redhead stripper hotties Whispers is always talking about and write a detailed account about it. Originally Posted by Elephant
Well Elephant.... Some of us do a little more than "talk" about things.... At the Luncheons more than a few guys have been introduced to more than a couple of ladies by guys that not only never review but never so much as post anymore.......

Some of us maintain a board presence to stay in touch with like minded individuals and share information in manners other than reviews......

Some guys may have not yet posted a review here but are known to have posted hundreds of reviews in other places....

Some of us are feeling things out looking to see what kind of place this will be before deciding how much to contribute.

personally.... I'll be writing a few more reviews..... Posting a bit more in public... testing the waters.....

a high review count or 0 review count... Some posters, like dearhunter, have a reputation and can be relied on for accurate information on their area.....

Not everyone comes to these boards to flirt with and cowtow to the ladies....

And in case you didn't notice my first review here was not of a redhead... and the next will be a blonde.... I'm not as prone to share the redheads....
Not everyone comes to these boards to flirt with and cowtow to the ladies.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Oh so true! But personally I much prefer the flirters not the fighters!
Flirt on fellas!
Tess
Tess your gorgeous.

DM
I don't think we should hijack threads so to stay on topic...

Just consider it a pawn move on the chess board. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I like chess. It rhymes with Tess. And sounds like chest. Tess has a nice chest.
..............and she needs to show them tattas to us.
How about you go climb in the corner closet and fuck yourself real hard without any slippy-slide juice and write a review about it.
Originally Posted by dearhunter
... That's all you got... I'm genuinely disappointed in your lack of creativity....

Well Elephant.... Some of us do a little more than "talk" about things.... Originally Posted by Whispers
No need to write a long-winded paragraph... I was just fucking around with you two... I'm sure DH is fighting his usually subtle battle with the powers that be.. Just another day.......
Damn straight I am "subtle".

I'm gentle and kind as well............but Elephant already knows that.

Because I didn't tell him to go outside and play "Hide and go fuck yourself".

But, if Elephant can get Tess to show us her tattas....................that would be a pony of a different color.