**Please Read** I'll Be Out Of Touch For A While**

I got the call first thing this morning from some random reporter. ... The rest of my people hadn't even been notified officially yet.. vultures. Generally, I'm very very private, but I wanted everyone to not speculate as to why I'm not around to give reference checks, or answer PM's, or really any contact at all. I have to tend to my own for a while... Thank you.

"Three killed in alleged murder, suicide"

LEWISVILLE - A call reporting gunshots shortly before 8 a.m. Sunday in Antrim Township led to the discovery of three dead bodies in the basement of a rural Lewisville home.

According to a news release from Watonwan County Sheriff's Office, a caller reported hearing gunshots fired in the residence at 7:45 a.m. A sheriff's deputy and Madelia police officer responded.

When law enforcement entered, they observed a body lying at the bottom of the basement steps. They later found two more bodies in the basement.

Officials believe the incident was a domestic situation, in which a man came to the residence, violating a condition of release. A woman, one of the victims, had a no-contact order against the man. Police believe a confrontation took place, and the woman and a relative were shot. The man then turned the gun on himself.

Three other people at the residence - a woman, and two children ages 15 and 2 - were not harmed.

The investigation is continuing with the help of the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the state crime lab.
Oh, no! I'm so sorry!
OMG! I haven't got the words...

Take care girl. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.
take care of what you need to....... and dont forget yourself.........

i will say a prayer

sixx
Karma, so sorry to hear about this. Godspeed.
I know you may not see this right away, but a lot of prayers are with you and yours right now.
Karma,
My heart goes out to you in this difficult time. I wil keep you in my prayers.