Rewards/discounts for courtesy?

This is not me pushing for a discount, since a quick look at my review history will demonstrate that I don't patronize the board providers(not yet, anyway) but is it possible that the providers on here could encourage the men here being a little less ugly by offering them some kind of reward for being nice guys? Since everybody's post history is easily searchable, it'd be just a click or two for a provider to see how big a dick some guy has been in his last dozen posts.

I'm guessing it's not practical, but the idea just popped into my head, and we can all see that points/"the stick" doesn't seem to be working. Could 'the carrot" work better?
Curious...Your asking about getting a discount because you are a nice Guy? I'm nice as hell to my landlord, dentist, my doctor, nail lady, hair lady.. etc. They sure don't give me a discount for anything. I pay everything on time to and damn still nothing. Bills don't get paid with discounts. Bills get paid by serious clients that pay the asked for rates and don't try to negotiate like it's let's make a deal.

Simply put the guys who are assholes on the board, disrespect ladies, talk down to them etc don't get seen by the ladies anyway. Trust me we already know who to avoid and who not to see. If I see that kind of behavior..I won't meet with you. Just like I don't hang out with assholes or douches in my personal life. Now I have met a few of the notorious shit talkers etc on the board who are actually very nice in person so you can't always judge someone based solely on an online persona.

Being nice is a personal choice and you deserve to pat yourself on the back for not being an asshole, but sorry sir that does not mean you should get a discount. That's about as bad as the guy asking for a discount because he is young, hung, in shape and handsome.

In a few of your reviews you have said:

Like a hot-looking whore who takes your money but doesn't fuck you.

Even after she gave me the 8-minute warning, she kept stopping to chat, and I kept wanting to grab her head and shove it down...lol

Those don't seem like things a nice guy would say.
Wow! Did I say that? Now I have to go look and check the dates on those. I'm willing to bet they were from a few years ago, but I can't deny I probably said them. I was drinking a lot back then, and bitter breakup. And no, like I said in the OP, I don't see ECCIE providers hardly at all, and wasn't looking for a discount myself. I was just trying to think of some way to bring some civility to the board. You know the greek play Lysistrata? If not, google it and you'll get my meaning.
Wow! Did I say that? Now I have to go look and check the dates on those. I'm willing to bet they were from a few years ago, but I can't deny I probably said them. I was drinking a lot back then, and bitter breakup. And no, like I said in the OP, I don't see ECCIE providers hardly at all, and wasn't looking for a discount myself. I was just trying to think of some way to bring some civility to the board. You know the greek play Lysistrata? If not, google it and you'll get my meaning. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Yup they were quoted from reviews you did and posted. May have been a while ago but still out there for those to see and many ladies may see stuff like that and immediately decline to meet you.

Civility will never happen on this board. As the mods and admins have made it clear they very seldom censor what the members post unless it is racial, drug related, outing, medical specualtion, personal threats of violence. Most of the notorious shit stirrers know how to skirt along the edge without breaking the rules therefor nothing happens.

I don't let the shit talking bother me. Block the people you don't want to hear from and talk to the ones that you care to engage with. Name calling happens whore, fat, ugly, old.. Etc. I've been called some.. they are just words and roll right over me. Haha I said roll. You gotta have a thick skin and know that this is just an online forum. Log off and they are gone.
I've yet to have a provider decline to see me, although as I've said most that I see are not on eccie. (shrugs) I suppose they, or you, are fully entitled to not see someone based on bad behavior from three or more years ago. On the other hand, if I refused to hang out with only people who never talked shit or said something rude, I'd have a LOT less friends. Moving on...

In spite of my checkered past, I'd like to see this board be a friendlier place. It might as well be- a lot of the men here have no other social life but this board. And it seems to me that it's the abused/abuser syndrome-noobs join, and are harrassed and jeered at their first few reviews, then they see new noobs(yes, I know that's redundant) and they think that since they were treated like shit, they're supposed to treat the noobs the same way. It's a vicious circle and I don't like it. I've got recent comments where I'm talking shit to people, but it's ALWAYS bullies, because I hate bullies. If it's a post or review by a newbie that sounds completely fake, I'll either decline to comment or question it politely, because I hate the way I was treated when I first joined.

In short, NO, I was not looking for a discount, I just had an impulsive thought about a way to maybe make this a friendlier place. And, it kinda depressed me that rather than just critique it you chose to dig into my history and make me out to be a dickhead looking for a discount instead of someone looking to improve a social setting. People change, you know.
BTW I searched myself after your first comment and while I found a couple other comments I'm not proud of, I didn't find the ones you mentioned. You must have gone pretty deep, and been pretty determined to disbelieve I was anything other than some asshole looking for a freebie.
Aaaah. I just searched you.I know who you are. And now I know why you were so immediately ready to see me as an asshole. And that's some bullshit. I guess we both oughta STFU now.
I've yet to have a provider decline to see me, although as I've said most that I see are not on eccie. (shrugs) I suppose they, or you, are fully entitled to not see someone based on bad behavior from three or more years ago. On the other hand, if I refused to hang out with only people who never talked shit or said something rude, I'd have a LOT less friends. Moving on...

In spite of my checkered past, I'd like to see this board be a friendlier place. It might as well be- a lot of the men here have no other social life but this board. And it seems to me that it's the abused/abuser syndrome-noobs join, and are harrassed and jeered at their first few reviews, then they see new noobs(yes, I know that's redundant) and they think that since they were treated like shit, they're supposed to treat the noobs the same way. It's a vicious circle and I don't like it. I've got recent comments where I'm talking shit to people, but it's ALWAYS bullies, because I hate bullies. If it's a post or review by a newbie that sounds completely fake, I'll either decline to comment or question it politely, because I hate the way I was treated when I first joined.

In short, NO, I was not looking for a discount, I just had an impulsive thought about a way to maybe make this a friendlier place. And, it kinda depressed me that rather than just critique it you chose to dig into my history and make me out to be a dickhead looking for a discount instead of someone looking to improve a social setting. People change, you know. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
For the most part for me atleast and based solely in the hobby. Those who acted dumb, talked shit, screwed up, or acted like assholes etc whether it be 2 or 3 years ago versus now are typically still acting the same with the same behavior. Very few come full circle and go from asshole to a saint.

Talking a little shit here and there is way different then just being a straight up asshole and a douche as a person. You can talk a little shit with out completely degrading someone, calling them names and making them feel like a they are worthless.

Did I call you a dick head or an asshole directly? I was referencing people that act that way. You made a post about asking providers if they should give a discount to nice guys? I answered bluntly and very nicely. If you can't handle my nice response I can't wait to see what some of the other ladies here have for you later and it won't probably be so nice. The ladies kinda take offense when they are told to offer discounts, specials, lower their rates.. etc even if you werent asking directly for yourself. You put the target on your back because you made the suggestion.

I did offer critique, you just didn't like what I had to say. You can't really call out other people for saying asshole like things when you did so before whether it was 2 or 3 years.. You said them so own it.
BTW I searched myself after your first comment and while I found a couple other comments I'm not proud of, I didn't find the ones you mentioned. You must have gone pretty deep, and been pretty determined to disbelieve I was anything other than some asshole looking for a freebie. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
You said this in your thread
a quick look at my review history will demonstrate that I don't patronize the board providers(not yet, anyway)

The ones I referenced were from here and your mad that I took a look and found those comments?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1380566

And here

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1411664

Re-read my initial reply I never said you were an asshole for saying these. I said these are not things that a nice guy says.
Aaaah. I just searched you.I know who you are. And now I know why you were so immediately ready to see me as an asshole. And that's some bullshit. I guess we both oughta STFU now. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
As for this comment I have no idea what you are referring too. I have no idea who you are and I have always been Britttany_love same handle back since aspd days. So I'm not sure what it is you are implying by saying we should both STFU now and that you searched me... I don't hide anything.
  • sydmo
  • 02-28-2018, 07:40 AM
Wow! Did I say that? Now I have to go look and check the dates on those. I'm willing to bet they were from a few years ago, but I can't deny I probably said them. I was drinking a lot back then, and bitter breakup. And no, like I said in the OP, I don't see ECCIE providers hardly at all, and wasn't looking for a discount myself. I was just trying to think of some way to bring some civility to the board. You know the greek play Lysistrata? If not, google it and you'll get my meaning. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Britt is right imo. However, the effort to encourage a bit of civility on the board was recognized and appreciated. We've all got our past brother (been there), stay the course.
Wow, that guys a class act - ****sarcasm****He puts this out on the board and after Britt replies he says- I know who you are -we both should STFU now. What a gentleman - I bet he's having tons of offers from ladies giving him a discount-

And as for being nice on the board - give me a fucking break that's never gonna happen - get in the real world.
I don't let the shit talking bother me. Block the people you don't want to hear from and talk to the ones that you care to engage with. Name calling happens whore, fat, ugly, old.. Etc. I've been called some.. they are just words and roll right over me. Haha I said roll. You gotta have a thick skin and know that this is just an online forum. Log off and they are gone. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Roll? I get it. It's a BBW joke! hahaha Brit don't let these idiots give you any shit! To get to know you is to love you. I mean how many midget (little person) BBW providers are there out there? You fill a niche very nicely and to hell with anyone who has a problem with that!

Brit why don't you start a BBW ThreAD? Before Jade Rose does? Between the two of you, Austin can be the BBW capitol of Texas not just the state capitol. Hell why should ALANA KAY & SUESALAMI have all the fun?
Roll? I get it. It's a BBW joke! hahaha Brit don't let these idiots give you any shit! To get to know you is to love you. I mean how many midget (little person) BBW providers are there out there? You fill a niche very nicely and to hell with anyone who has a problem with that!

Brit why don't you start a BBW ThreAD? Before Jade Rose does? Between the two of you, Austin can be the BBW capitol of Texas not just the state capitol. Hell why should ALANA KAY & SUESALAMI have all the fun?
Originally Posted by MiyagiSnatchSlapper
Aww thats cute a subbtle jab. Lol! Thanks for your concern but I do well posting my ads in the designated sections once a week. Never have nor do I need to start a threAD here in coed but thanks for worrying. I comment here and there when something interests me and that's it. I don't call people idiots for posting their opinions everyone is entitled to one. Definitely not a midget at 5'3" that's about the average height for females in the USA. No need to derail the topic this is not a BBW thread. You sure seem to sound like the one and only banned troll that loves to come at BBWS and threaten girls.
This whoooole thread is so very typical of the current atmosphere here. I was just spit-balling an idea that I admit having thought about, and gotten raked across the coals for it, I realize was a stupid idea. In response, watzhername spent a significant amount of time and energy looking for shit to sling, apparently too cynical and jaded to catch that I actually, specifically said, I don't see providers from eccie, that I wasn't asking anyone for a discount, and was just.Fucking. TRYING. To have an original thought(a concept that never seems to go over well here) on encouraging civil behavior. In an alternate universe, some provider more thoughtful and contemplative might have commented voicing their opinion on why she thought it was a bad idea instead of taking time to dig up things I said that weren't the kind of things nice guys say. You know, a universe where people were nice to each other when they didn't have a reason to do otherwise.

I feel fortunate that neither of the providers commenting are someone I might actually want to see. Neither of them are, as far as I can tell, not being willing to waste my time digging through their past posts, not members who regularly start shit, but their total cynicism and defeatist attitude that it's hopeless thinking grown-ass people could ever be civil and polite to each other is, IMHO, some sad shit. I'm a member of a prop-building forum that obviously is using the same basic forum template as ECCIE. The members are between 12 and 70, with, I'm guessing, about a third of the members being under 18, and you'd be AMAZED at how much more polite and civil it is there. That's probably why I think that we could all be nicer here. There's hundreds of teenagers who behave better than a good chunk of the people here, who are all, technically anyway, grown-ass adults. Some sad shit, huh?