GameTime! (Inspired by JadeRose) Share interesting facts about each other!

Jade Rose: Hands Down THE BEST PSE I HAVE EVER FUCKED. Just saying, Jade has the Moxie, the skills, and the attitude of a great PSE good time.

Nuglet: Has the best party house with an 80's retro style, cooks the best steaks and Mrs. Nuglet makes the best Coffee infused Sugar body scrub I have ever experienced.

Whispers: Has an asshole exterior but underneath that armor he really has a servant's heart and works his butt off for the depraved children in Austin at Christmas.

GingerPie: Another one with a servants heart. She is a pleaser bcd

PID: biggest cock I have ever seen. It's like a baby arm. Or a diving board. Or a mag light. It will move kidneys and other organs in a woman. He is also a bit of a bargain shopper and has an affinity for ratchet back page hoes. Love ya PID!

more to come later ..........
depraved children Originally Posted by HunterGrace
That explains a lot.
Thanks for the reachout hon... love ya too!!
  • sydmo
  • 03-02-2018, 11:47 AM
sounds like a wild and crazy night glad yall had FUN, it's the fruit of life
That explains a lot. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You just barely beat me to it
Ah hear thet Seductive Selina's poosey tastes laik candy!!!
Jade Rose: Hands Down THE BEST PSE I HAVE EVER FUCKED. Just saying, Jade has the Moxie, the skills, and the attitude of a great PSE good time.

Nuglet: Has the best party house with an 80's retro style, cooks the best steaks and Mrs. Nuglet makes the best Coffee infused Sugar body scrub I have ever experienced.

Whispers: Has an asshole exterior but underneath that armor he really has a servant's heart and works his butt off for the depraved children in Austin at Christmas.

GingerPie: Another one with a servants heart. She is a pleaser bcd

PID: biggest cock I have ever seen. It's like a baby arm. Or a diving board. Or a mag light. It will move kidneys and other organs in a woman. He is also a bit of a bargain shopper and has an affinity for ratchet back page hoes. Love ya PID!

more to come later .......... Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Thank you, sexy minx!! You are a master of your craft, I'd love to play chess with you, loser has to go down on the other one for 30 min. Can't wait to get naughty with you again babe..
Love it
Facts about me:

I am very BI and love girls!! Best doubles Scarlet O Shea I love this girl best GFE doubles partner hands down.. she fucks me so good and I love making her squirt!!

Jade rose my favorite PSE doubles partner. I love sucking on a cock with her.. it is so fucking hot!! She has high energy like me and I love to play with her.

I love chocolate.. especially dark chocolate and I'm addicted to milk!! Mmm milk is like oxygen to Me!

I'm a scary movie fanatic!! The scarier the better!! But please no demons or satanic stuff. I love the realistic scary like slashers and psychos!!

I love tacos.... almost any kind of taco.. as long as their is not cilantro!!! Yuck!
  • sydmo
  • 03-03-2018, 05:50 AM
Ah hear thet Seductive Selina's poosey tastes laik candy!!! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Yes Sir, it does, you heard correctly
I know that Ophelia Alexander has a pussy that makes men powerless to her sex and they will do anything to gain her favor. She's quite a threat to the rest of us girls. It's a good thing so many people move to Austin everyday or we would not be able to compete with her at all!
Her poosey? Ah heardt it's Ophelia's butthole thet's magic laik thet!
Facts about me:

I am very BI and love girls!! Best doubles Scarlet O Shea I love this girl best GFE doubles partner hands down.. she fucks me so good and I love making her squirt!!

Jade rose my favorite PSE doubles partner. I love sucking on a cock with her.. it is so fucking hot!! She has high energy like me and I love to play with her.

I love chocolate.. especially dark chocolate and I'm addicted to milk!! Mmm milk is like oxygen to Me!

I'm a scary movie fanatic!! The scarier the better!! But please no demons or satanic stuff. I love the realistic scary like slashers and psychos!!

I love tacos.... almost any kind of taco.. as long as their is not cilantro!!! Yuck! Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Thanks!! Love playing with you too. We are a power packed doubles combo for sure
Interesting facts about each other?

No matter how similar their words might seem, David Douchehurst is not, in fact, the former Lieutenant Governor of Texas with a similar sounding name.
#FakeNews, yah Rooskie troll-bot! Ah AM SO tha former Loo'tinit Guv'ner! Thet's mah story an' Ah'm stickin' to it! (Ah gots to. I gits meh free seconds on mah LuAnn platter down at Luby's. Free refills on mah coffee, too. But Ah thinck e'erybuddy gits thet)