Is there a troller schedule?

We all know there's plenty of trolls, but this morning I realized that every thread has no less than one member saying something off-topic and snarky. It got me to wondering- is there, like a schedule of whose day it is to be the troll? Is this on a volunteer basis, or is there a schedule as to whose turn it is? Being as I'm relatively new, it occurs to me I might have missed that part in the TOS, and I'd hate to think I was letting my fellow members down by not sharing the load. Could someone let me know? Thanks in advance.

shhhh you'll summon the demons.
"Be the gnome you want to see in the world."

Decent question, but trolls are almost always 24 hour creatures.

Some of them have even figured out that whatever anyone posts, it is subject to TS (troll scrutiny) and when no one is posting, they simply start a thread to watch the action.

Smarter souls around here have figured out the schematic and know where and how they can interact with LMMs (Like Minded Members) in real time and often even face to face in safer space usually on the North Side but coming soon, on the South Side.

ijs
Amen!
Amen! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Right on schedule.
Right on schedule. Originally Posted by saustin

You too!
Decent question, but trolls are almost always 24 hour creatures.

Smarter souls around here have figured out the schematic and know where and how they can interact with LMMs (Like Minded Members Originally Posted by ck1942
"Smarter souls"....I think CK just trolled me
^^^

Only if you think I did. Otherwise, not intentionally.

If you can figure out how to join the LMMs, you are not a troll.
You too! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
6.04 posts/day .vs. .42 posts/day; you win.
^^^

Only if you think I did. Otherwise, not intentionally.

If you can figure out how to join the LMMs, you are not a troll. Originally Posted by ck1942
(Squeals like a little girl) Ooooooooh, a puzzle! I fuckin LOVE puzzles!!!
6.04 posts/day .vs. .42 posts/day; you win. Originally Posted by saustin
Jesus, would you two fuckin stop? A totally friendly, light-hearted thread until y'all had to start picking at each other.
Jesus, would you two fuckin stop? A totally friendly, light-hearted thread until y'all had to start picking at each other. Originally Posted by Txcruiser

My bad homie.
My bad homie. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Holy shit, what's happening here? You, and Brittany, and even me admitting we overstepped the bounds of polite conversation? What's gonna happen to this board if civility continues to infect the board?? Is this a sign of THE ENDTIMES??? I need a hug.
  • sydmo
  • 03-03-2018, 10:55 AM
this thread at least made me smile - i'm cool wit it, homie's