Happy bloody Monday, motherfuckers

here’s a shout out to all the dudes who appreciate a woman’s body – – not a girl’s but a woman’s, whose body and soul bare the marks of motherhood. This Monday, embrace those who grew society (literally grew it in their bodies).

Gals, if you’re on the rag this week, we want to know: I want to have a red wedding this week and so do my friends here on ECCIE. Let us celebrate you in all your ruddiness.
There's a good reason all my towels are black.
Attachment 746788 Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Feels.

Sweet post though OP!
Yes I love stretch marks and saggy breasts. Good call 3d. Lowered standards for all!!
You LOVE them? I could totally but that you're okay with them, and I mean, there's a fetish for everything, but LOVE them? (looks skeptical)
REAL bodies are sexy. See, we’re tired of perceived, perfect bodies, shorn-bare pubes, heart-shaped tan lines, and PSE-everything. We want our partners to be human and flawed—those flaws make them beautiful, and their wanting to sleep with us makes US less imperfect.

Give me a mishappen boob, a crooked smile, or a full waistline over someone who critiques my lack of gym-time any day. Be authentic and find connections that count.
REAL bodies are sexy. See, we’re tired of perceived, perfect bodies, shorn-bare pubes, heart-shaped tan lines, and PSE-everything. We want our partners to be human and flawed—those flaws make them beautiful, and their wanting to sleep with us makes US less imperfect.

Give me a mishappen boob, a crooked smile, or a full waistline over someone who critiques my lack of gym-time any day. Be authentic and find connections that count. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
No wonder our first visit was beautiful. He is a gentleman and appreciated an awesome woman with a beautiful body.... ❤️ Hope all is well congratulations 🍾
  • sydmo
  • 03-07-2018, 07:59 AM
I did pull a tampon outta my ex wife with my teeth once, but I was drunk, I wouldn't have done it sober. I think it turned her on, she was weird.

Big Naw to the colored body fluids

Love me a Real Woman Body though, flaws and all
Nothing grosses me out. Period blood is just a different kind of slippery. But it's still slippery. My psycho ex and I would go straight to the shower afterward and laugh at how looking at the drain was like in movies when they'd show the blood circling the drain after someone had just killed 23 people. The tampon thing; I pulled one out of her once and tossed it over my shoulder, and she started laughing like she was gonna die when it stuck to the wall. (sigh) I still think of her every time I see that stain on the wall.