Spring!!!!

Am I the only one who's fucking thrilled that the trees are budding and the days and nights are warmer?

I know I can feel my mood improving. And what else changes with spring?

Can you guess?

You, in the back door. I mean, row.

That's right! MATING SEASON!!

We should all start practicing now.
I swear it’s skunk mating season the last couple weeks - I’ve driven by a dozen dead bodies on 71
Saw my first small field of bluebonnets this morning and 25 feet away a red bud tree in full bloom.

Almost stopped to shoot a photo, but had to get where I was going since "spring" was waiting for me.

But the spirit moved! So we will have more community events very soon!

Always check my signature for the latest "news!"
I swear it’s skunk mating season the last couple weeks - I’ve driven by a dozen dead bodies on 71 Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Now that's some stinky pussy.
I swear it’s skunk mating season the last couple weeks - I’ve driven by a dozen dead bodies on 71 Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Funny you'd say that- I go down 71 pretty regularly and yeah, I've seen a LOT of them. Males get pretty careless poon-hunting..
Saw my first small field of bluebonnets this morning and 25 feet away a red bud tree in full bloom. Originally Posted by ck1942
Dammit, you beat me to it- just outside Marble Falls I saw my first patch of bluebonnets today. SPRIIIIIING!!!
awwwchu........... yeah it's spring
awwwchu........... yeah it's spring Originally Posted by winn dixie
+1
I cant wait to drive the Hill Country & see the bluebonnets!
I have allergies hear but I’m down for new weather... Austin make up ur mind lol ��
I have allergies hear but I’m down for new weather... Austin make up ur mind lol �� Originally Posted by Alana kay

Im just waiting for the rag weed mold to kick my allergies into full blown b.s. I think im try eating the local honey.
Am I the only one who's fucking thrilled that the trees are budding and the days and nights are warmer?

I know I can feel my mood improving. And what else changes with spring?

Can you guess?

You, in the back door. I mean, row.

That's right! MATING SEASON!!

We should all start practicing now. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Agreed!! Spring gets me all in a tizzy.
Always reminds me of the song "sunshine" be Atmosphere especially The line ...."every woman looks better in a sundress!" ♡
https://youtu.be/BpqOWO6ctsg

Im just waiting for the rag weed mold to kick my allergies into full blown b.s. I think im try eating the local honey. Originally Posted by TexasJess

Aww, did you just call me honey?
Agreed!! Spring gets me all in a tizzy.
Always reminds me of the song "sunshine" be Atmosphere especially The line ...."every woman looks better in a sundress!" ♡
https://youtu.be/BpqOWO6ctsg

Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
And the sun behind her, right at sundown....