Fellatioman not violent

Just got cancelled on by a well known provider because she was told by another well known provider that i had violent tendencies. I am not sure why i am being labeled this way as i have NEVER been violent or shown violent tendencies.
I have been in this community since the aspd days as a lurker and i don’t post or do reviews very often at all just to ensure my privacy.

I am hopeful that all the ladies that i have seen over the years can vouch for me on here so i can proceed with my hobby without interruption.
I just wanna have fun and this is just not doing it for me.
Help me.
This should be in co-ed as it's not an alert
moved to the right area
Assuming that it's not true(no offense, I don't know you) that's fucked up. Is it against the rules to say who said that? Maybe if she has a BSC rep providers might be more inclined to believe you.
This post has no credibility unless YOU name names.

The rumors are that you got out of control with the texting and she felt like you could be stalker material.

If you want to clear up all of the bad things being said YOU need to name names.

Stop being a scared and embarrassed wuss.

The last thing we need are a bunch of organized whores getting out of line and disrespecting some or all of the men of Eccie.
Ignore the post above. He doesn't have any inside information. He just likes to pretend he does. It makes him feel important on this board, which is really pathetic if you think about it. And most importantly, don't reply to him. He thrives on any sort of attention. Don't give it to him.
Careful, it could escalate like this.