Looking for a newbie friendly list

I'm looking for a newbie-friendly list. Thanks
I'm newbie friendly and reference friendly. There was a list but it got taken down.
Im newbie friendly with alternative screening
I’m absolutely newbie friendly
I have an alternate screening for newbies luv
  • Y!Not
  • 11-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Bumping this up. IDK if against the rules but we need more newbie friendly providers. maybe it helps if theres a template that goes like this:

handle:
et.. race: (im not good with spelling, LOL!)
donation:

feel free to add more stuff. (suggestion from others)
alternative screening
I like newbies!

All the other stuff you listed is a no no here. That info would be seen as solicitation.
  • ztonk
  • 11-02-2019, 07:58 PM
All the other stuff you listed is a no no here. That info would be seen as solicitation. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Not entirely true... sharing your ethnicity or images is certainly ok.

ztonk
Not entirely true... sharing your ethnicity or images is certainly ok.

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
So you can post any kind of images in coed? How is that not advertising? Why are there image galleries then? There are Strict image guidelines no? No not all images are allowed so technically thats not true. My bad 2/5 not allowed.
  • ztonk
  • 11-02-2019, 08:34 PM
Images obviously have to follow the site image guidelines. I didn't think I had to explicitly state that, but I forgot the audience here.

Pictures are certainly allowed in Coed, as are threADs. Just stay away from rates, services, specific availability, and specific locations.

ztonk
Images obviously have to follow the site image guidelines. I didn't think I had to explicitly state that, but I forgot the audience here.

Pictures are certainly allowed in Coed, as are threADs. Just stay away from rates, services, specific availability, and specific locations.

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
Thanks for sharing my photo that's sweet of you.

Some ladies before never were able to follow the rules even after being told numerous times when it came to coed, iso and snatch so yeah sometimes you have to hold some by the hand and be alittle more specific.
I really enjoy newbies! So long as alternative screening is done, and everything checks out, I'm open to them. We have all had to start somewhere!
ts winn dixie loves newbies! They're always so naive and warm n cuddly.
Cool thread. I’m in the same boat and need to get some references.
I'm newbie friendly with alternative screening