whats the Modus Operandi (MO) for finding GFE these days?

gents.
i used to peruse encounters, check some photos and go from there. also had a paid account at p411. now i am dealing with the new eccie restrictions, ourhome and i guess there is some shit on twitter? or altenatively texting or emailling blind and asking for photos.
i feel like i need to do a research project on this or something.
what's the MO these days for a hookup?
worthwhile resubscribing to p411? other?
thanks
I'm not a gent, but I can imagine it must be very difficult to find info for you chaps. P411 has a few photos, but no profiles or provider info. OH2 has ads and reviews but no profiles and unless people create albums you must hunt for photos, and reviews are not linked to provider profiles.

Personally, I am getting most of my business from Twitter and Tryst and coming in 3rd, P411. If you have a Twitter account search #dateaustin or #date(whatever city you're in) most legit providers will have a number of photos, and links to accounts with reviews or other things that you can verify they are legit. It's also a great way to get to know their personality a bit. Tryst allows quite a bit of copy for providers to describe themselves and offerings, but again, you will have to do a bit of research to make sure they're legit.

Best of luck to you!
Looks like the age of short term commitment sugar baby service has arrived.

Why not offer one-date sugar service?

Man takes the risks of committing to buying dinner/wine/coffeee at any restaurant the lady chooses for a first meet.
As two consenting adults both can amicably decide what to do from there.

It's more of a hassle for both sides (Especially married men) but committing to a no-play initial date is perfectly legal, much safer on all fronts and certainly more GFE.

It's also far more likely to create a friendly relationship resulting in future repeated dates.
I'm not a gent, but I can imagine it must be very difficult to find info for you chaps. P411 has a few photos, but no profiles or provider info. OH2 has ads and reviews but no profiles and unless people create albums you must hunt for photos, and reviews are not linked to provider profiles.

Personally, I am getting most of my business from Twitter and Tryst and coming in 3rd, P411. If you have a Twitter account search #dateaustin or #date(whatever city you're in) most legit providers will have a number of photos, and links to accounts with reviews or other things that you can verify they are legit. It's also a great way to get to know their personality a bit. Tryst allows quite a bit of copy for providers to describe themselves and offerings, but again, you will have to do a bit of research to make sure they're legit.

Best of luck to you! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

I disagree ma'am.

You can find information especially if you dig hard enough.

I came across a lady that you've certainly been around long enough to remember had you crossed paths with her.
She had a considerable number of positive reviews providing stellar GFE service over the years and recently returned in San Antonio and visits Austin.