URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/hou...y-rubs/3172543
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Off Hillcroft near Bellaire
Activities: average massage, NE/SE, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Brown Mid Back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5' 1'', more than 118lbs, Hazel Eyes, Black Hair, Slim/Slender, D Cup
Recommendation: Yes
Still looking for the slim slender picture her backside is BIG
SE, good for you… I never had somebody pull away so quick when I attempted. ymmv I guess. She’s a hottie.
Don’t understand the extra charge for milking table. What’s the difference from on your back or stomach. With milking table she gets to sit and not stand up. Should be less. LOL.
Don’t understand the extra charge for milking table. What’s the difference from on your back or stomach. With milking table she gets to sit and not stand up. Should be less. LOL. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Agree, and less of a mess lol. “Niche” factor.
Is a HJ milking table worth it? I would of paid for a milking table too, but not a HJ.
Does she

Don’t understand the extra charge for milking table. What’s the difference from on your back or stomach. With milking table she gets to sit and not stand up. Should be less. LOL. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Also, they aim you at a towel under the table - less of a mess to clean up after you let go!
I’m not inclined to pay a premium but I’ve read that it is worth it for circulation and horni-jizz-ation of old fat farts such as myself.

I hope I find one in a nursing home when I take up residence there. I wonder what huskylover would say?
what is NE and SE?