OBAMA CONVENTION BOUNCE OFFICIALLY OVER

The Rasmussen daily tracking poll has the race essentially tied. It appears that Obama's convention bouce has run it's course. Rasmussen has the race 46% Obama and 45% Romney with 5% undecided. History shows that the undecided vote usually goes 80% to the challenger; adjusted for this factor, the real poll is Romney 49% and Obama 47%.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows President Obama attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide, while Mitt Romney earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

Continued
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll
LMAO!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 11-27-2012, 12:52 PM
IT LIVES !!

who left the gate open at the asylum?
Just exposing another past wrong "trending" thread by one of the wing nuts.
What's the point behind ferreting out and bumping an obviously fatuous two-and-one-half-month-old thread?

Isn't this forum already cluttered with enough crap?

If you guys suddenly bumped every thread expressing jubilance over some new poll, there wouldn't be anything else on the first few pages of this forum!
What's the point behind ferreting out and bumping an obviously fatuous two-and-one-half-month-old thread?

Isn't this forum already cluttered with enough crap?

If you guys suddenly bumped every thread expressing jubilance over some new poll, there wouldn't be anything else on the first few pages of this forum! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
There is still value to be taken from this thread. It does show how far off of the mark that the Far Right Wing-Nut polling ended up being.
  • Doove
  • 11-27-2012, 02:02 PM
What's the point behind ferreting out and bumping an obviously fatuous two-and-one-half-month-old thread? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Humor.
Humor. Originally Posted by Doove
And lots of it!

Actully it is good for CC to see visual evidence of all of the bravado spewed from the Far Right Wing-Nut posters prior to the election.
Actully it is good for CC to see visual evidence of all of the bravado spewed from the Far Right Wing-Nut posters prior to the election. Originally Posted by bigtex
Can anyone who's been around this place for the last few months have possibly missed it?

Humor? You guys must be awfully easy to entertain!
  • CJ7
  • 11-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Joe visited the site today ... bout says it all eh
Why so much interest in Bloe slow? He obviously wigged out on Election Day and doesn't want to play anymore. Better than admitting how wrong he was.
Why don't some of you other tea baggers admit defeat and get it over with? Im beginning to respect Blow Hard ... OK maybe not.
And lots of it!

Actully it is good for CC to see visual evidence of all of the bravado spewed from the Far Right Wing-Nut posters prior to the election. Originally Posted by bigtex
Just because I wasn't here doesn't mean I wasn't here, you don't have to login to look. It wasn't hard to miss, both before and after the election.
Just because I wasn't here doesn't mean I wasn't here, you don't have to login to look. It wasn't hard to miss, both before and after the election. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Then you also have seen it's only fun to push certain members faces into the turd pie.

And on a different note. What happens when a banned member shows up as a different screen name? After all, if the person is the same and that person is banned, are they allowed to "nod, nod, wink, wink" their sleazy ass sucking, cocksucking, motherfucking way back on to the board because they pick a new alias?

Just curious.
Just because I wasn't here doesn't mean I wasn't here, you don't have to login to look. It wasn't hard to miss, both before and after the election. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
My point was fairly simple. When Whirly, Joe the Bloehard and several others have spent the better part of an entire year constantly ridiculing you and their predictions end up wrong it sure makes revenge sweet. As far as I am concerned, they had it coming!

Quite frankly, I have enjoyed every moment of it!
Had the election gone differently, I wonder what the Teawipe MIA would have had to say? One thing is for sure, they would not be MIA. Past evidence shows how magnanimus they are to a man - and lone woman, she's probably busy fluffing Beck for his daily public nervous breakdown.