A U.S. unit of the Special Operations soldiers has recently deployed in Iraq

U.S. troops possibly redeployed in Iraq: reports

BAGHDAD, Nov. 25 (Xinhua) -- Iraqi media has recently circulated unofficial reports about the possible redeployment of units of U.S. soldiers in Iraq over fears that the Syrian crisis could spill over into Iraq.

. . . the private Independent Press Agency (IPA) quoted "a well-informed source" as saying that "Dozens of giant U.S. airplanes C-130 Hercules had carried out successive flights to the once second largest U.S. military airbase al-Aasad in Iraq's western province of Anbar."

http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/big5/..._131998129.htm
Oh my God, Assup will start letting the boys make the "Rusty Tombstones" again...That nasty fucker
Oh my God, Assup will start letting the boys make the "Rusty Tombstones" again...That nasty fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
classless, YES...
I do not know what you just yapped about...fucker
...fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
classless, YES...
Yap yap yap... Fucker yap away
Yap yap yap... Fucker yap away Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
classless, YES...
Why would the government be sending any troops to Iraq?

From reading so many opinions here, this is the place that bankrupted us with an unjust war, was pointless and wrong for the military to go in the first place, correct? Why go back and spend another dime?
classless, YES... Originally Posted by bigtex
+1

From reading so many opinions here, this is the place that bankrupted us with an unjust war, was pointless and wrong for the military to go in the first place, correct? Why go back and spend another dime? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Notice it says "possible" and comes from IB .He is just stirring the pot .
classless, YES... Originally Posted by bigtex
+2
New York Times printed an article in September stating U.S. troops had been redeployed to Iraq.

"At the request of the Iraqi government, according to General Caslen, a unit of Army Special Operations soldiers was recently deployed to Iraq to advise on counterterrorism and help with intelligence."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/25/world/middleeast/iraq-faces-new-perils-from-syrias-civil-war.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The Shanghai Daily just provided an update.

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article....asp?id=109701

• CJ7
  • 11-26-2012, 11:53 AM

From reading so many opinions here, this is the place that bankrupted us with an unjust war, was pointless and wrong for the military to go in the first place, correct? Why go back and spend another dime? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

to go check up on the 6,000 government contractors guarding and working in the billion dollar embassy Bush built ???
to go check up on the 6,000 government contractors guarding and working in the billion dollar embassy Bush built ??? Originally Posted by CJ7
And they all now work for and have been working for for Odumbo for nearly four years. Ten or twenty of those 'contractors' would have been very useful in Benghazi on 9-11-2012, but Odumbo's APPEASEMENT policy was geared towards keeping the security force in Libya at an "artificially low" level.
If you use really big letters like you are shouting someone might hear you...