COF is the 4th largest poster on this entire site. LOL!

Can you say post diarrhea?

DallasRain 22720
geniusman 21106
Mokoa 14902
CuteOldGuy 14865

Wayy off as usual ttt. Last thing I would ever want is to be that old bag of hot air.

Can you say post diarrhea?

DallasRain 22720
geniusman 21106
Mokoa 14902
CuteOldGuy 14865

Originally Posted by markroxny
I guess everything is relative. You've been here a month less than I have but you have 10 times as many posts as I do.
Only because it was an election year. And that will come to an end Jan 1.

Can we hold that?
Besides, the election's over already. You could stop now.
Can we hold that?
Besides, the election's over already. You could stop now. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
I got a few more points to make.

Why you worried about it anyway? We wouldn't want you to get your post count up to high debating the issue now would we?
I got a few more points to make.

Why you worried about it anyway? We wouldn't want you to get your post count up to high debating the issue now would we? Originally Posted by markroxny
I'm not concerned with my post count nor yours for that matter.
But I'd ask you the same question. Why are you worried about COG's post count?
You don't need to wait until Jan 1 to stop making a fool of yourself. Mission accomplished as far as that goes. You need to cut and run.

Will you be setting yourself on fire on Jan 2 ?????

You don't need to wait until Jan 1 to stop making a fool of yourself. Mission accomplished as far as that goes. You need to cut and run.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You still trying to run that joke? Already told you, I'll be lighting YOU on fire.

It's yoru friends Whirly, Marshall, Hating Kayla and Joe Blow who made fools of themselves. Hear the silence from them?

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Wayy off as usual ttt. Last thing I would ever want is to be that old bag of hot air. Originally Posted by markroxny
Too late for that. You accomplished that in far fewer posts than I have. Hey, WPF is 10th. What about him?

And really, why do you care, and why should I care that you care?

Don't read my posts if you don't like them. Put me on ignore. See if I care!
Too late for that. You accomplished that in far fewer posts than I have. Hey, WPF is 10th. What about him?

And really, why do you care, and why should I care that you care?

Don't read my posts if you don't like them. Put me on ignore. See if I care! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy