Fox News Can't Stand The Heat Moment

From the HuffingtonPost

A Fox News interview ended rather abruptly on Monday after a guest took not one but two jabs at the network hosting him.

Co-anchor Jon Scott interviewed Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author Thomas Ricks, who has covered the military for decades, about his new book "The Generals." Scott asked Ricks weigh in on the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and Sen. John McCain's criticisms of Amb. Susan Rice.

"I think Benghazi was generally hyped by this network especially," Ricks said. He added that he thought McCain seemed to be "backing off" from criticizing Rice since "the campaign [was] over."

"When you have four people dead for the first time in more than 30 years, how do you call that hype?" Scott said, pushing back against Ricks' characterization of the network's coverage.

Ricks compared the situation to security contractors who were killed in Iraq. He described the attack in Benghazi as a "small fire-fight" and added, "I think the emphasis on Benghazi has been extremely political, partly because Fox is operating as the wing of the Republican Party."

At that point, Scott thanked Ricks for his time and ended the interview after about 90 seconds.
Well, like most bullies, especially those on the right, when they are called out and stood up to they begin to whine and tap dance. There's a real surprise.
Funny, I saw the same interview today and I didn't see that. I heard those comments and then they had to go to some breaking news about the Supreme Court and Liberty University. You forgot to mention that didn't you.
Liberty University! There's a good one! Barleyyeast, you probably dig on Falwell U, don't you?

DIPSHIT!

Where's Marshall when you need him?

HA HA, ETC...
Not that I ever liked Liberty University (don't you just love it when someone without a brain cell to spare tells you what you think?) but I am glad to see that you think Louise was bullshitting too. Thats two that think you're an idiot and a liar Louise.
Not that I ever liked Liberty University (don't you just love it when someone without a brain cell to spare tells you what you think?) but I am glad to see that you think Louise was bullshitting too. Thats two that think you're an idiot and a liar Louise. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And once again the asshole has to spread wider than usual to disgorge a massive turd.

You.....? Complaining about someone who tells you what you think?
That's a good one you cow-patty surprise, you.
Once again, why are you up right now? Did you show your class how to make meth out of inhalers again?

I'm at work getting paid to point out what a cocksucking piece of shit you are.

Which is doubly ironic as no one needs me to point that out about you. You perform both of our jobs and only I get paid...............Oh!!!!!

Now I understand why you are so bitter.

You do all the work being a prick and calling attention to the fact. And I don't even really have to say anything because you are so good at being a prick and demonstrating it to the world......

but I'm the one who gets paid.

While you do all the "work".

Isn't America great?