I Guess We Are Still "Clinging To Our Guns"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...sales/1727409/

It looks like The President has "Gun Salesman of the Year" wrapped up again.

What are the odds that the Gun Manufacturers aren't some of his biggest contributors?
Fear strikes again same thing 4 years ago.LOL
Fear strikes again same thing 4 years ago.LOL Originally Posted by ekim008
I personally think the President is Pro 2d Amendment. If you think about it, it has become easier for law abiding citizens to purchase just about any firearm over the past 4 years.

With the instant background check, you can walk in, and walk out in less than an hour.

Or at least in Texas you can.
I personally think the President is Pro 2d Amendment. If you think about it, it has become easier for law abiding citizens to purchase just about any firearm over the past 4 years.

With the instant background check, you can walk in, and walk out in less than an hour.

Or at least in Texas you can. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He knows it's a bad issue for Dems. Romney banned waaaay more guns that Obama ever did. For that matter, so did your precious Ronnie Reagan.
Unless you are delayed then it is around three days...
Jus don let no Panthers get dem guns!
Jus don let no Panthers get dem guns! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If they can pass the background check, why not?
Assup, you cant stop criminal from getting guns even if you banned them, banned the sale and manufacture, banned ownership of guns. The only people that would be disarmed are the ones that obey the law. The thing is, most law abiding citizens believe that the Constitution is the law and it would take a Constitutional amendment to change their minds. good Thing about a Republic is that there are still a lot of red states that there is no way they would ratify it.

Buy all the guns you will ever need but more importantly, buy as much ammo as you think you will need for the rest of your life. No fear. The cost will never be cheaper.

On a personal note, I had a great time this past weekend shooting 6 different pistols. We had a blast. There was a line of people waitng to use the range. Packed. Had a nice conversation with the family that was shooting next to me.
If you are in a Mexican drug cartel, Obama will give you guns for free.
I brilliant reply from the #1 Obama hater on the board.Now old fart be sure and make your usual reply...