NY Democrat State Senator complains about her student debt after SCOTUS ruling, gets slammed for million dollar home

Former New York state Democrat Sen. Alessandra Biaggi took to social media Friday to discuss the pricey student loans she had amassed during law school, despite purchasing a $1.14 million home last summer.

"In 2012, I graduated from Fordham Law School with $180,000 is student loan debt," Biaggi wrote in a tweet. "I’ve been paying loans for 11 years. Even paid two of them off completely."

"In 2023, my balance is $206,000," added Biaggi, who represented New York's 34th district during her three-year tenure in the state Senate.

The remarks from Biaggi — who posed an unsuccessful primary challenge to former Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, D-N.Y., in the 2022 midterm elections — came nearly one year after it was reported that she and her husband had purchased and moved into a $1,137,500 home located in the state's 17th Congressional District, which she had hoped to represent in Congress.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-...?intcmp=tw_fnc

So this dumb leftist bitch could afford to buy a $1 million home but wants the TAXPAYERS to pay off $180K of her student loan debt

Funny how all the leftists go quiet when their own hypocrisy is on display