Arguments for and against Bidens accomplishments

what Are Biden's accomplishments?
Bidens only achievement
was defeating trumpf. But anyone could after what trumpf did to this country.
By 7 million votes.
lolling
He’s a good role model for aspiring money launderers.
Bidens only achievement
was defeating trumpf. But anyone could after what trumpf did to this country.
By 7 million votes.
lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
Definitely his best achievement, but yea I would have voted for a can of paint.
yea I would have voted for a can of paint Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
You did.
Definitely his best achievement, but yea I would have voted for a can of paint. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
America would prefer a pine cone up every asshole to 4 more years of trump. The GOP is just signing their own death warrant by making him their nominee again. Kinda hilarious and kinda sad. Mostly hilarious.
what Are Biden's accomplishments? Originally Posted by jmichael
Thanks to the American Rescue Act, I can finally afford top tier healthcare (like people in every other civilized country on earth). He also slashed the price of prescription drugs for seniors and diabetics (after the last guy just talked about doing it for 4 years).
America would prefer a pine cone up every asshole to 4 more years of trump. The GOP is just signing their own death warrant by making him their nominee again. Kinda hilarious and kinda sad. Mostly hilarious. Originally Posted by tommy156

if you say so

Thanks to the American Rescue Act, I can finally afford top tier healthcare (like people in every other civilized country on earth). He also slashed the price of prescription drugs for seniors and diabetics (after the last guy just talked about doing it for 4 years). Originally Posted by tommy156

how exactly did the farce that is The American Rescue scam "finally" allow you to have top level healthcare? are you self-employed? why couldn't you afford individual coverage before?
Thanks to the American Rescue Act, I can finally afford top tier healthcare (like people in every other civilized country on earth). He also slashed the price of prescription drugs for seniors and diabetics (after the last guy just talked about doing it for 4 years). Originally Posted by tommy156
I have definitely taken advantage of the programs we have now for prescription drugs for medicare. Instead of a co pay of $500, I pay $20. Unreal. You are right Trump talked a good game. Reopening the steel mills also, how did that work out? What a joke he was and is.
... I could point out all the Biden Family Corruption
and money laundering that has President Joe compromised
by Ukraine and China... But I don't have to.

You can READ ALL ABOUT IT in me Biden Family threads here
and in the Political forum. ..

Biden's GREATEST Accomplishment is the FACT that he'll
go down in History as America's Most CORRUPT President!

#### Salty
He keeps Depends in business.

Although I do feel sorry for the secret service agent on diaper patrol
America would prefer a pine cone up every asshole to 4 more years of trump. The GOP is just signing their own death warrant by making him their nominee again. Kinda hilarious and kinda sad. Mostly hilarious. Originally Posted by tommy156
And yet you and your fellow leftists, not to mention Senile Biden, are deathly afraid to run against Trump in 2024 as evidenced by all the bullshit false prosecution attempts. If as you say he will never be elected, why are the leftists working so hard to try to stop him from running
... The Polls say different. ... You must have missed that.

... It's NO accomplishment - but Biden is saying that
he "was right" on Afghanistan.

... Let's ask the family members of the Americans
BLOWN UP by the bomb there...

Surely reckon they WON'T agree-with Joe.

#### Salty
He also slashed the price of prescription drugs for seniors and diabetics (after the last guy just talked about doing it for 4 years). Originally Posted by tommy156
This is false. There has been no change in the price of prescription drugs for seniors under the Inflation Reduction Act yet. There could be some limited reduction in the future. The biggest reduction would go to those Medicare recipients in the donut hole starting in 2025

As for senior diabetics, President Trump capped the cost of insulin at $35. Senile Biden repealed that when he first entered office and made diabetics pay a much higher cost for insulin. So when Senile Biden capped the cost of insulin under the Inflation Reduction Act to $35 effective 1/1/23, he was only going back to what President Trump had already done. Meanwhile Senile Biden screwed seniors for over 2 years making them pay much higher amounts for insulin.
This is false. There has been no change in the price of prescription drugs for seniors under the Inflation Reduction Act yet. There could be some limited reduction in the future. The biggest reduction would go to those Medicare recipients in the donut hole starting in 2025

As for senior diabetics, President Trump capped the cost of insulin at $35. Senile Biden repealed that when he first entered office and made diabetics pay a much higher cost for insulin. So when Senile Biden capped the cost of insulin under the Inflation Reduction Act to $35 effective 1/1/23, he was only going back to what President Trump had already done. Meanwhile Senile Biden screwed seniors for over 2 years making them pay much higher amounts for insulin. Originally Posted by berryberry

This is correct and factual. You guys either don't do any research or just throw out fucking lies.