Ah yes, about that.... Well ,as a matter of fact, I DID tell her she needed to raise her rates.

And then I took her doubles cherry, her "girl on girl" cherry, and dressed her in virgin white for the event. Here's a picture of her after our first playtime. You'll just have to forgive me for telling her that she was undervaluing herself. But I'm sure that you'll all come around to my point of view. She's priceless.

(Mod edit: woman in pic not Eccie-advertising provider, asked for photo to be removed)

BTW, it was good to see you the other night, Wh...... I'd love to keep it civil but I know how you hate it when I get hold of a hot new thang and tell her to jack up her rates before you have had your fun. But that's because I'm a winner (aka balla) and I like my playmates to be winners too. Thanks for dinner, you know who you are. It was a pleasure to meet you W... and A.....k..y. I hope to have the pleasure to see you again some time. W...M.., you are really looking great. Was it easier or harder than you thought to be nice to me? Sixxatbest, I would've said hi but you didn't cross my mind at all. I've missed my paparazzi! Who's the bitch in the limelight now that y'all don't chase me around anymore?
Hunter... sorry I was not able to make the social, but it seems like you have been busy!

1) Regarding the redhead... I haven't met her yet, but its nice to know that she is "Hunter" approved. Heck, it seems like Hunter has done more than just approve!

2) You have a wonderful way with words. I enjoy reading your posts. Seems like your mouth, when combined with your brain, does some nice work. How come I thought your mouth's greatest quality was something else? Shame on me!

3) Do I have this right? Are you making nice with people (...well, most people!)? I guess the maiden has some grace... but I already knew that!
Hunter,

Yeah kudos to W for letting you go the other night. How could you have said hi, if I wasn't there?

You found another young lady to piggyback off of? You're old news hun. You have not crossed my mind either. I know you have to remind us all that you actually still exist. It's good to know if I actually cared. Just don't sound so bitter like your fellow pimpette........

sixx
[QUOTE-Suxxcock]Hunter,

Yeah kudos to W for letting you go the other night. How could you have said hi, if I wasn't there?

You found another young lady to piggyback off of? You're old news hun. You have not crossed my mind either. I know you have to remind us all that you actually still exist. It's good to know if I actually cared. Just don't sound so bitter like your fellow pimpette........

sixx[/QUOTE]

you weren't even there? My bad, like I said, I didn't think to notice until I was long gone. And Whispers is NO YOUNG LADY.
Hunter... sorry I was not able to make the social, but it seems like you have been busy!

1) Regarding the redhead... I haven't met her yet, but its nice to know that she is "Hunter" approved. Heck, it seems like Hunter has done more than just approve!

2) You have a wonderful way with words. I enjoy reading your posts. Seems like your mouth, when combined with your brain, does some nice work. How come I thought your mouth's greatest quality was something else? Shame on me!

3) Do I have this right? Are you making nice with people (...well, most people!)? I guess the maiden has some grace... but I already knew that! Originally Posted by Cityjazz
It appears that as my female adversaries became more transparent, my status rose back up to a level of trusted integrity and consistency.

I received a PM from a gentleman who said that my asking tribute indicated that I must not want to see new clients. To him I have some thing to say:

This is the view from my house EVERY DAY. And the few gentlemen who enjoy my company also enjoy supporting my lifestyle just as much. So thank you for your interest and your inquiry about the strategy behind my tribute. As you can see my tribute is definitely embraced by those who understand the simple concept of supply and demand and can afford to enjoy the champagne life has to offer. I feel as though you went to the Infinity dealership and told them that they clearly don't want to sell cars because they aren't priced like a KIA. You are forgiven for your ignorance as I'm sure you just never thought it through. Now consider yourself ignorant no more! Cheers!
  • Trip
  • 09-30-2011, 08:22 AM
Because...

A 40 something woman who refers to herself as "balla" is clearly an Infinity, and not a Kia sitting at the used car lot behind the showroom.

The gentleman you refer to clearly understood that you are a Kia trying to be sold with an Infinity price tag.

Stay classy ""balla"!

Nothing I like better then seeing the manure piled on, I'm just curious if you actually believe the BS or hope we do....?
Because...

A 40 something woman who refers to herself as "balla" is clearly an Infinity, and not a Kia sitting at the used car lot behind the showroom.

The gentleman you refer to clearly understood that you are a Kia trying to be sold with an Infinity price tag.

Stay classy ""balla"! Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
I've been made! Oh my!

Or else you have me confused with an older lady. I have several years before I see my 40th birthday. It's no big deal, we all make mistakes, had you met me before, you would have known that already.

I think my point is that if I were just an orgasm vending machine, I would ask for the tribute to reflect that service. If someone just wanted transportation, they would just get a car or take the bus. For those that appreciate the luxury of a phenomenal experience, they understand that it holds a higher value. When I want to become a revolving pussy, I'll drop my rate and pack em in with back to back sessions and maybe I'll leave myself time in between to have a quick whore bath. Until then, a few new suitors a month is all I can accommodate so going through fewer prospects by increasing my tribute just makes good sense. I understand that all providers are just orgasm vending machines to some hobbiest's. But it's still up to the provider to define her own niche regardless of what a few bargain shoppers might feel about it.

Just as a person who doesn't appreciate the diversity of cars but still likes to use them, there are hobbiest's who are not into the diversity of providers but still like to use them. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It just shows how non-compatible we are.
Well put!
I've been made! Oh my!

Or else you have me confused with an older lady. I have several years before I see my 40th birthday. It's no big deal, we all make mistakes, had you met me before, you would have known that already. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Ahh, my apologies for getting your age wrong. As you no longer have a showcase (and I couldn't muster up the motivation to check your website), I had to go by how your pictures looked when they were last posted from memory.

I may have already known that, had I met you..but I've never had the interest.

I think my point is that if I were just an orgasm vending machine, I would ask for the tribute to reflect that service. If someone just wanted transportation, they would just get a car or take the bus. For those that appreciate the luxury of a phenomenal experience, they understand that it holds a higher value. When I want to become a revolving pussy, I'll drop my rate and pack em in with back to back sessions and maybe I'll leave myself time in between to have a quick whore bath. Until then, a few new suitors a month is all I can accommodate so going through fewer prospects by increasing my tribute just makes good sense. I understand that all providers are just orgasm vending machines to some hobbiest's. But it's still up to the provider to define her own niche regardless of what a few bargain shoppers might feel about it.
And my point is that taking a Kia, prying off the Kia emblem, then gluing on a Mercedes ornament does not warrant Mercedes prices. For those that appreciate true quality, not just name recognition, just a price difference for a change of emblem is laughable. You can slap on as many Lexus emblems on a Camry, I'll pass on that Lexus ES. True value is not in the name or the price.

So were you a revolving pussy or an orgasm vending machine when your rates were lower? Whore bath? That's what that's called? So how much time between clients is required for it to not be called a whore bath, 3 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours?

It's always been up to the provider to define her own niche as she can. However, some of those bargain shoppers you mention just might be the ones who can see true quality and value.

Just as a person who doesn't appreciate the diversity of cars but still likes to use them, there are hobbiest's who are not into the diversity of providers but still like to use them. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It just shows how non-compatible we are.
I'm happy with my one car, it gets me where I want to go while providing me with the excitement of driving a responsive and powerful machine when I want it. I also rent cars when I travel for business - I look for value in those rentals. Depending on my mood, I might pick up a luxury sedan, SUV, and sometimes a sports car. When I'm only there for a short time and not driving much, I may even opt for a comfortable economy car. I don't tend to rent mini vans. You shouldn't confuse someone who understands what they want and sees value in quality with bargain hunters.

Those who can see value tend to know when a used car salesman takes a beat up old Nissan, slaps on some new paint, new emblems, maybe even swap out for leather seats and tries to sell it as an Infinity.
And then I took her doubles cherry, her "girl on girl" cherry, and dressed her in virgin white for the event. Here's a picture of her after our first playtime.

(Mod edit: woman in pic not Eccie-advertising provider, asked for photo to be removed)

BTW, it was good to see you the other night, Whispers Originally Posted by HunterGrace

I may be back with a sarcastic comment later but for now.... Does the girl in white do couples? You met the young lady that lives with me the other night and she just saw that gals pictures and said.... "Can I have her? Pleeeeeeaaaasssssssseeeeeee!"

As I recall you owe me a freebie...... with voyeur rights for two observers... Apply that as a discount and hook us up for about 3 hours at Stripper Rates if ya don't mind!
nice finger splint...
I may be back with a sarcastic comment later but for now.... Does the girl in white do couples? You met the young lady that lives with me the other night and she just saw that gals pictures and said.... [B]"Can I have her? Pleeeeeeaaaasssssssseeeeeee!"[/

I'm sure she would love to talk to you about couples but I'm not familiar with her experience with that or her menu. I am familiar with her body and her mind however.

As I recall you owe me a freebie...... with voyeur rights for two observers... Apply that as a discount and hook us up for about 3 hours at Stripper Rates if ya don't mind! Originally Posted by Whispers
First of all, any coupons or offers made as Taylor Maiden are voided as TM Inc went out of business.

Second of all, why do guys think that one girl should honor another girls specials just because they know each other? This is the second time I've heard about an attempt like this this week.