Finally got my passport!! Any first time recommendations

I'm so happy!!! My passport is finally here and I'm ready to use it. My birthday is Oct 29th and really want to go out the country to celebrate. I'm a sucker for sightseeing and different food. Venice and Rome in Italy are my dream destinations. Any recommendations for a passport newbie lol?

Help a sister out
Did you get TSA Pre Check and Global Entry. If you didn't you will be waiting a long time leaving the airport and coming into the airport thru custom.

Airports are a mess right now with long waits as long as 5 hours coming and going if you are going to be in line with the rest of the regular people.

https://ttp.dhs.gov/

Don't travel domestically and internationally without both of them.
Rome is fantastic. Haven’t been to Venice.
  • BLM69
  • 09-01-2022, 12:40 PM
Tijuana
  • slap
  • 09-01-2022, 02:39 PM
North Korea
Good deals on Ukraine vacations right now. Check with Cheburashka for the hot night life spots.
Can’t visit Europe. No heat No power No gas No food No oil. just go to
Kountry of Kalifornia
TSA is a must!
Spain is awesome.
  • zont
  • 09-02-2022, 03:09 PM
Lots of really nice places in the Caribbean. Just wait until after hurricane season! (Not long to go!)
  • Aoi
  • 09-02-2022, 03:33 PM
Amsterdam
Hi Nina, congrats!

Is there any reason you can't go to Rome, Venice or Italy as your first trip(s)? They're great choices unless I'm missing something
Hi Nina, congrats!

Is there any reason you can't go to Rome, Venice or Italy as your first trip(s)? They're great choices unless I'm missing something Originally Posted by Zero the Hero
Thank you!!

i want to do Italy right. i dont have much time from now til my birthday to plan my dream Italy getaway. i rather not rush on a destination as fab as Italy buttttttt i have founds some really good packages for Italy so idk really just conflicted and thought i reach out to my favorite peeps for suggestions.
Lots of really nice places in the Caribbean. Just wait until after hurricane season! (Not long to go!) Originally Posted by zont
i have a cruise booked for the Caribbeans. so excited for that!! thank you for the suggestion!!
Rome is fantastic. Haven’t been to Venice. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
Rome/Venice seems like a dream. I'm sure I'll love it there.
Did you get TSA Pre Check and Global Entry. If you didn't you will be waiting a long time leaving the airport and coming into the airport thru custom.

Airports are a mess right now with long waits as long as 5 hours coming and going if you are going to be in line with the rest of the regular people.

https://ttp.dhs.gov/

Don't travel domestically and internationally without both of them. Originally Posted by CG2014
Thank you for this