Just ranting..dont mind me

I wish our boards were like those in southern Cal. All the mongers care about there is honest provider reviews unlike the high school shit show on OH2 and the spa board here. Wish i could meet these folks in RW. Sure non of them could hold a conversation or get laid without a few benjis.
  • BLM69
  • 11-16-2022, 04:06 PM
Them tricks are as bad as the political crowd, they argue all day and nobody ever wins, create multiple handles because they lose self control with their emotions and can't let it go

I noticed you said that some of these guys can't get laid without some $, but you're also here and paying hookers with $,. does that mean you can't get laid without it?
I enjoy all of it..civies in rw, wg, sc, international. Spice of life is enjoying it all.

Breath of fresh air hobbying on west coast. Tons of young hot tails to choose from and you can actually rely on majority of reviews
TOB is great for the Denver / Colorado area.
MERB.cc is my go-to for Montreal.
TERB.cc " " " " " Toronto.
PERB.cc " " " " " Vancouver.

Every other review board isn't worth the bandwidth.
TOB?
TheOtherBoard probably
I wish our boards were like those in southern Cal. All the mongers care about there is honest provider reviews... Originally Posted by Biggins
"As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him... We need not wait to see what others do." ~Ghandi Who was a notorious Monger himself....
I agree with the OP . The wtf post battle going on about promoters and amps across multiple threads really is a big fuckin’ bore.
Humaniplex was good for solid info.
They tended to weed out the BS.
Them tricks are as bad as the political crowd, they argue all day and nobody ever wins, create multiple handles because they lose self control with their emotions and can't let it go. Originally Posted by BLM69
I agree with the OP . The wtf post battle going on about promoters and amps across multiple threads really is a big fuckin’ bore. Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Alex Jones of Info Wars fame just created and will be hosting a new podcast on YouTube called Pimp Wars.