Can someone tell me the normal donations these days?

After a long hiatus, I think I'm going to get back in the hobby somewhat regularly, but I'd like to know what to expect for certain donations.

For multiple reasons, including the current legal realities in this state, I prefer to put my tip on the table at the beginning, and then whatever happens happens. I definitely do not want to haggle over service. If at the end I'm not happy with what I got then I just won't go back.

Back when I was a regular, 1/2 hour was 40, and L1/L2/L3 was something like 40/100/200. Of course prices will have gone up lately, and I don't mind tipping extra for something really remarkable, but I'd like to know what I need to put down for each level so that the girl will understand that's the level I'm looking for, and also will (usually) be satisfied for that donation.

I understand there will always be the ones who try to grift for as much as they can get, and in those cases I'll make clear that what's on the table is all there's going to be, and they'll have to decide what they're going to do with that. Then, as I said, if I feel I didn't get a good value, I'll try a different place next time.

Thanks to anyone for info and tips on navigating the hobby these days.
The going rate seems to be 100 tip for HJ , dt charges 200 all nude for tip, greystone is older women but you can get by on a little less, usually 100 all nude but limited daty , fs if u are a regular no review, the other amps are priced pretty similarly with all the EIN being much older than the reviews, DT girls 25 to 30 usually, just my opinion , your best option is pick one and them often
Not a review, Moved from AMPs