Getting Crap from Provider for "No" review

What's the frequency of this happening guys. I always feel hard pressed to give a "No", but when it is deserved, isn't that what this place is for?

I can't bullshit everyone about performance...WTF? Any thoughts...
You might want to move this to ML or Coed for further discussion. IMHO reviews are just opinions. I know some hobbiest and providers treat it like it is life or death. It's just word on screen IMHO. If you get a no, life does not end
Frequency depends on the mental instability of the provider you reviewed.
You might want to move this to ML or Coed for further discussion. IMHO reviews are just opinions. I know some hobbiest and providers treat it like it is life or death. It's just word on screen IMHO. If you get a no, life does not end Originally Posted by Thatdude
Wouldn't you get upset if it fucked with YOUR money?
if you decide to write it, write it as matter of factly as possible. state what you observed, felt, experienced. dont get into name calling or disrespecting her.

not all encounters are deliteful or even kinda deliteful.

for me, i've written several reviews about less than deliteful consultations. cant remember if i selected "NO" but it would have been clear if you read the rest of the story.

one woman somehow found out i wrote that there was a very foul odor coming from her crotch. she send me a PM "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT!!" i replied "what are you talking about?" she never replied.

last year, i visited two different women [separately] that had pretty decent reviews here. but each consultation was less than deliteful and said so in my reviews. i even emailed them a note saying thanks but here's why it wasnt so good for me. you would have thought i insulted their mother, grandmother, choice of clothes, incalls, and color of her nails. both blasted me w/ both barrels, even saying i was a pussy for not manning up and telling that to her face before i left her session.

another visit last year, during the session [i wont call it a consultation, it was that bad] the women got pissed at me for coming while inside her during doggie. "Did you just come in me?" "yes" "WTF did you do that for!!!!! FUCK, i wanted you to come on me!!" never had those words come from her mouth or in any emails. wrote said review and got blasted by her for a while via pm's. when i posted in co-ed the results of the "who have you seen 3+ times" unscientific survey, i received a pm from her "well, fuck, i noticed i'm not on YOUR list!!" told her it wasnt my list. she never replied.

finally, during a followup visit w/ a woman, in between rounds, she told me all kinds of stuff about her family, kids, their legal troubles, her problems w/ her ex, etc. etc. etc. i was kind enough to not tell he to stfu. wrote a review w/ said events. she sent me a pm basically said i was such a low-life scumbag for saying all that "after all i did for you - this is how you repay me???"

long end of the story. i'm still here having delites.
one of the women was banned, two are kinda popular, two are less popular but may have sufficient regulars that they dont need to post ads or thread comments.

how a woman [or a man] responds to less than positive things written about them or said to them tells me a lot about who they are and how they deal w/ things. not foolproof, but a pretty good predictor. [cf the BBL BBQ and the rktman sagas].

it's not the end of the world. like i said, just be respectful and keep it to the facts.
let the chips fall where they may.

and hopefully, your next consultation will be much more deliteful!
  • Jaci
  • 10-06-2011, 06:38 AM
My thoughts If you get a review you deserved it if you don't you might want
to rethink your performance............

Muah, Jaci