I would like a list of providers who will see Cajuns

Hey.....we deserve our time in the spotlight too! We have no lobby in congress, nor do we have a special box to tick for benefits which is truly shameful indeedy!.

Okay, for you wild eyed twerking or non-twerking lovely providers out there that will see Cajuns, please put a Fleur de lis or a crawfish on your profile so we can easily find you because sometimes we are kinda lazy about that shit. I dunno why, but we just roll that way or roll this way or roll some other way and seem to wander off and lose focus on things...hey... is that food I smell?.

Alrighty then, I wish to thank you from all of us oppressed but well fed Cajuns out there!

(ps: I think the guy below was describing my grandma... no really...I mean it!)

Bring on the crawfish!
Well played!
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-18-2013, 07:20 PM
*giggle*
You guys smell like hot sauce and who the hell knows what the fuck you are saying.
....takes a special kind of woman.
Count me In!!
We can all suck on some heads...and swallow.
lol--Not only will I "suck a little head" but I will "get me some tail too"!
I will meet you at doadies.
I will meet you at doadies. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That's right near my office... How is their gumbo?
You guys smell like hot sauce and who the hell knows what the fuck you are saying. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez - it means (in French) let the good times roll. Do you know the difference between a regular zoo and a cajun zoo? The regular zoo has the name of the animals and a description by the pen, cajun zoo has the 3 best recipes too.

pfm, I don't know about the gumbo, but their etouffe wasn't very good. My old boss said it was sooooo good (he was from MI, WTF does he know?)

You're better off buying a Tony Chachere cook book and doing it yourself.

Ingredients

1 stick unsalted butter
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped yellow onions
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 bay leaves
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
2 tablespoons dry sherry
1 1/2 cups shrimp stock or water
1 pound crawfish tails
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves, plus more for garnish
Cooked long grain white rice, accompaniment

Directions

In a large pot, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the flour and cook, stirring, to make a light roux. Add the onions, celery, bell peppers, green onions, garlic, bay leaves, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes.

Add the sherry and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the stock and crawfish tails and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice.

Stir in the parsley and remove from the heat.

Adjust the seasoning, to taste. Serve over rice, garnished with additional parsley.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/e...ml?oc=linkback
Laissez les bons temps rouler!!! Geaux Tigers!!! Lets have a Cochon de lait and party!!!!
All Cajun recipes start with "first, you make a roux". If you can do that, you are a true Cajun.

Bring on the gator tails and mud bugs.
All Cajun recipes start with "first, you make a roux". If you can do that, you are a true Cajun.

Bring on the gator tails and mud bugs. Originally Posted by OldGrump
heheheh... true