Captain ass munch
Mr big d.. ( he wishes)
Bottoms up( enough said)
Dillweed ( new member diletante which should be two t's not one. Lol
Oh still being prospected) SATX.
Wait I forgot KILLEEn informer 2

ITS THE 5 AMIGOS ALMOST 6

HAHA CRACKS ME UP.
Mata is a pussy that starts shit then writes pussy rant threads in an incoherent language (if you can call his illiteracy a language) when people don't give a shit what he has to say.
Get a life loser!

Still waiting on that address.
Lol who are you again.? Address lol don't act tough sissy boy your clan can't help you in real life. Here's an address I'll be at the VIP party this month. Get an invite and I'll seal your hole. My pleasure bitch.
That's it hide behind ztonk. (Doubt seriously he's going to appreciate that).
Put up or shut up
And please quit showing your ass to the entire hobby world.
They all say that. Just scared little girls won't come see mata. Many have seen me no one has seen you punk. Who is the hiding bitch. Lol. As I figured.. Go back to being a troll, don't start fights with real men.. It will end bad. And I did put up I told you where I'll be. Believe me no one will stop the slaughter. He he.
I know mr big d will stab you in the back
Yup.
LMFAO. at everyone. Keep it coming.
Hey BOTTOMS.

"Ni Ta Ma De"
Wow, this some pretty sick shit. A Tomcat fight in coed to amuse everyone. I think you are all guilty of acting immature and need to to remember why you are on the site. TO FIND PUSSY!!!
In do that and troll the trolls. I am pretty handy.
They all say that. Just scared little girls won't come see mata. Many have seen me no one has seen you punk. Who is the hiding bitch. Lol. As I figured.. Go back to being a troll, don't start fights with real men.. It will end bad. And I did put up I told you where I'll be. Believe me no one will stop the slaughter. He he. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Give up the address and I'll see you and you will see me.
Be a real man like you claim.
Quit writing your punk ass bitch threads.
All those handles are the same person who's having a battle with his other personas OR they all belong to providers and are their mandles.
Lol. Listen little Bruce Lee, all your little chop stick banging means nothing. I'll be there just show up Danielson its no big secret. I SWEAR ILL BE THERE. NO DOUBT. I am sure you won't be there ur all smoke no fire now get working on the invite and make sure you bring chicken chow mein
No they are not. But could be bandles. I swear BOTTOMS UP is a chick by how he post. Lol it explains a lot.