Visiting from Austin! Things I should do while here?

I'm in town for a couple days and I need some ideas of things to do or places to eat that might be unique to Houston. Post some ideas here or just PM me if you're shy about your idea! Nadia Wilde is also here with me so if there's anything we can try together we would probably have more fun.

I think we planned on going back to Austin sometime Tuesday but if there are any "can't miss" shows or events happening later in the week let me know.
Post a threAD and see what happens...oh, wait...
Rice village is awesome. If u can afford to stay near by and have the skills to mingle
Post a threAD and see what happens...oh, wait... Originally Posted by boardman
That's a great freaking idea! I wanna do it too or maybe like a lost and found!
Lost:. HARD PENIS

If found:. PM please. Reward offered for anyone who can find It.
It's 6-7 inches Long. Kinda fleshy in color. Poor things head looks like a mushroom. Long body and short ballish hind legs. It's also missing it's front legs. Birth defect.
I now it sounds hidious but it's not as bad as I'm making it sound. Thanks in advance for trying to bring my poor hard penis home where it belongs!
Oh my bad. Got sidetracked by BM

You girls should check out the museum district. Lots of interesting things there. Maybe take a tour of minute maid and see where the most amazing team ever won so many games enjoy your stay!
If you are still in town, the museum district really is awesome. The butterfly exhibit is really cool. Also Miller Outdoor Theatre is right there and it's nice to take a blanket and a bottle of wine and enjoy.

We have a much more extensive Chinatown than Austin has and there is so much delicious and exotic food there.

If you head south, there is Nasa, Kemah Boardwalk, and Galvestion beach. Plus Schlitterbahn and Moody Gardens.

I heard on the radio that later this week, Wu Tang Clan is coming to town and that should be a great show. Even though Austin is the music capital, Houston gets a lot of shows that come to town that never hit Austin just due to the sheer size of Houston.

Oh and a personal fav of mine is the lazy river atop the Marriott downtown.
If you are still in town, the museum district really is awesome. The butterfly exhibit is really cool. Also Miller Outdoor Theatre is right there and it's nice to take a blanket and a bottle of wine and enjoy.

We have a much more extensive Chinatown than Austin has and there is so much delicious and exotic food there.

If you head south, there is Nasa, Kemah Boardwalk, and Galvestion beach. Plus Schlitterbahn and Moody Gardens.

I heard on the radio that later this week, Wu Tang Clan is coming to town and that should be a great show. Even though Austin is the music capital, Houston gets a lot of shows that come to town that never hit Austin just due to the sheer size of Houston.

Oh and a personal fav of mine is the lazy river atop the Marriott downtown. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
both are my kind of FUN
I never knew Houston had a china Town Ill be there this weekend im staying for 2 weeks. I am so going to visit it. Do you have any other must try seafood places? Preferably that specialize more so in shell fish clams oysters crab legs?
Floyd's is awesome, they have one in Webster *south of Houston*

Pearland/Hitchcock *also southeast side* and I want to say Katy area, could be wrong but it's amazing seafood!! I dont eat Oysters but i hear they're the shit baked, raw, all kinds of cheese baked on them. Me personally no can do but peeps love them.... LOVE ME SOME CRAB LEGS AND CRAW-FISH THOUGH lol

But Kemah is known for good seafood. Have fun!
Actually Floyd's has gone down hill. It was always a little overrated anyway.
I love it just an option