Name: Alexa aka Amanda
Phone: 774 503 6286
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...t/252627241043
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Hotel on Wolf Road
Activities: CBJ, CFS, mish
Hair Length and Color: Hair was dark with what looked to be washed out sections of pink dye, hair was in a very long braid
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short girl, curvy with big tits but she kept everything covered the whole time with a fishnet one piece thing. Pics in the ad very deceiving, mainly because she was zero makeup and looked like a mess. There is also a reason she doesn't show her face in the pics, not attractive whatsoever.
Recommendation: No
Oh man, that’s ugly. Sorry, dude. Gotta think with the big head next time..
Sorry about the bad visit.
Yeah, I went to her hotel when she was here a few weeks back. Pics looked promising. Walked in two steps and turned around and left.
Damn, sorry to hear that. Her pics are good enough to be enticing, but not so good that you think they're fake or TGTBT. I'll give her credit for that, at least.
But…. Her ad says upscale
Yeah, I went to her hotel when she was here a few weeks back. Pics looked promising. Walked in two steps and turned around and left. Originally Posted by ftjblvr
You definitely dodged a bullet. I looked for reviews for her and didn't find any (first mistake) so I figured I'd TOFTT.