Date: 6-27-2022
Name: Roxanne
Phone: 602-649-1341
Email Address: Contactsonly@protonmail.ch
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany...2871.htm?cat=1
City: Colonie
State: New York
Address: Colonie nice 4 star place!
Activities: Light convo, kissing, 69 ( for quite a bit!) Tasted great! DT BBBJ, RCG, PRONE, Mish.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and down past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: IMHO looks just like a super model. Soft looks like Brazilian skin, beautiful manicured nails
Recommendation: Yes
No offense my friend, but I find your review highly suspicious. She didn't speak a lick of English other than "Thank you" and "Goodbye". I've seen her twice and feel we developed a decent comfort level. All communication has to be done through google translate. She also was adamant with no kissing and due to the language barrier was unable to ask what I liked, let alone comply. Also, her head game was never straight for the kill. It was very slow and deliberate.
The link is DEAD too
The link is DEAD too Originally Posted by Scoot642
He probably used the right link. She was leaving today.

Still fake as hell tho.
No offense but how do you know that for a fact I'm white ( which is racist) and also don't know that I'm of the Spanish heritage from another country or even bi-lingual. Not everybody is white
No offense but how do you know that for a fact I'm white ( which is racist) and also don't know that I'm of the Spanish heritage from another country or even bi-lingual. Not everybody is white Originally Posted by Specialtype69
Not sure what you're referring to about any mention of color or race or heritage, you brought it up. Regular and senior members will gather more respect than so.eone with 3 .stay safe and keep on mongering
Gentlemen let’s stop the encounter and member quacking

Thanks
Glad you had a good time(?). Yes, of course, maybe you speak Portuguese.

The only part that threw me off with your review is the $350? Did you request a half-hour rate? If so, this makes sense then.
Still perplexed as to how OP thinks any hotel in Albany is 4 stars lol