+ * + BEST PLACES TO TOUR IN LOS ANGELES + * +

Ladies/Gents:

What parts in Los Angeles, OR, what hotels within the City of Angels are best for "hobbying". I have been visiting LA and have been happy with the results of clientele who appreciate me and spends more $$$$ on a single session. It's worth it for me to focus more energy on LA and Las Vegas. I am considering moving there sometime in the next 1-2 years. Austin has been great to me as well, so I won't abandon Austin.

Thanks a bunch!

Angelina
Ladies/Gents:

What parts in Los Angeles, OR, what hotels within the City of Angels are best for "hobbying". I have been visiting LA and have been happy with the results of clientele who appreciate me and spends more $$$$ on a single session.
Angelina Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
AA, I know LA pretty well. IMO I don't think it matters much which area you stay in as long as it is not on the Valley side and is centrally located such as around the West Hollywood / Beverly Hills / Century City area. I'm also sure that you will have no trouble booking lots of clients no matter where you happen to stay.

Good Luck!
Thank you, Californian!

xo

Angelina
Great question Angelina...I'll be in the LAX area around the end of January and was considering staying in the Valley area but apparently that's a bad idea? Californian(or anyone else with the info) could you please expand on why the valley isn't a good location? Thanks!
Angelina, LA doesn't deserve you!, but having lived there three different times, my recommendations are:

- Santa Moncia Blvd. and the 101
- Wilshire and the 101
- 101 & the 405 (Sherman Oaks - on the southeast corner of that busy intersection - by the Sherman Oaks Mall (easy on/off in the evening if you're headed out the 101, easy back south on the 405 and easy going east back on the 101 to downtown, Glendale, etc.

Plus, those areas will have good access to better clientel.

Again, don't you dare abandon Austin - I'd hate to have to leave Austin and go back to LA again!!!
Hannah:

There are several wonderful places to visit in Los Angeles. If I could suggest a few recommendations, Brentwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica are exceptional. A gentleman who purchased a very expensive watch for me on Rodeo Drive flew me out to Beverly Hills and the hotels there are quite nice, but pricey. In Brentwood, you can find Hotels around $200, but Beverly Hills is double that!

Longhorn is correct about his suggestions~ ! Longhorn, it was a pleasure seeing you and I loved the champagne you brought!

CALIFORNIAN is a sweetheart who, um, purchased the watch for me in Beverly Hills. He is a true gentleman with a lot of class!

Hope this helps!

Love,

Angelina
Angelina,

Thanks so much for the suggestions...it appears that Brentwood and perhaps Santa Monica are more in tune with what I'm looking for than West Hollywood or Beverly Hills. I'm a pretty simple girl and I know everyone says this but I actually AM saving up to finish college so I can't really splurge on the Glitzy/ Glam areas for the foreseeable future.

You are so lucky to have met such generous gentlemen...I'm sure the watch is beautiful and looks great on you and who isn't fond of nice champagne?

Kisses,

Hannah

Hannah:

There are several wonderful places to visit in Los Angeles. If I could suggest a few recommendations, Brentwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica are exceptional. A gentleman who purchased a very expensive watch for me on Rodeo Drive flew me out to Beverly Hills and the hotels there are quite nice, but pricey. In Brentwood, you can find Hotels around $200, but Beverly Hills is double that!

Longhorn is correct about his suggestions~ ! Longhorn, it was a pleasure seeing you and I loved the champagne you brought!

CALIFORNIAN is a sweetheart who, um, purchased the watch for me in Beverly Hills. He is a true gentleman with a lot of class!

Hope this helps!

Love,

Angelina Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Hannah:

I would strongly suggest Brentwood or Santa Monica. In Brentwood, you can rent a gorgeous 4 star "W" inspired hotel room for slightly under $200. I was charging about $800/2 hours and with one morning client and one evening client, I was making $1,600 a day multiplied by several days! It was really a phenomenal money-making opportunity for me.

In California, men tip big and are expecting to pay close to $400/hour with no haggling or low-balling. LA is so amazing! EROS in any city pays big. Most of my overnighters in LA, San Antonio and Austin come from EROS business-men who appreciate a lady with great convo skills, charm and of course good service! I'd place an ad on EROS Los Angeles as well!!!

Good luck and please let me know or PM for specific hotels. I'd love to help!

Much Love,

Angelina
Thanks Angelina- and a PM is on the way! LOL.
Venice Beach is a good one too
Such great information in this thread. I am currently researching the area for a visit and this helps tremendously. Thank you
I agree with Angelina - no cheapskates in LA. Brentwood has always been good to me...and yes Venice Beach as well.
thanks for the info ladies i am moving back to LA from dallas and was curious on where to advertise and get incalls
Please come to Brentwood, Angelina...I'm lonely!
It's nice to see the Los Angeles board is becoming more active. I'm still new and have been on hiatus but I'm looking to get back into things. This is great information. Thank you ladies