Great News!

Many of you will be pleased to learn that a recent drone strike in Yemen killed 14 members of a wedding party, and injured 22 others. There were no known terrorists among the killed or injured.

Another grand victory for Obama! He killed more brown people who talk funny. I feel much safer now that those innocent people, who were simply celebrating a wedding, are dead. Ah, it's a proud moment for America!
Many of you will be pleased to learn that a recent drone strike in Yemen killed 14 members of a wedding party, and injured 22 others. There were no known terrorists among the killed or injured.

Another grand victory for Obama! He killed more brown people who talk funny. I feel much safer now that those innocent people, who were simply celebrating a wedding, are dead. Ah, it's a proud moment for America! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Drones are all we got. We are back to a level below the Carter Era Military...

Drones are not so picky. I guess Odronbama figures, GOD will sort them out?.?.?
circle jerk
circle jerk Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
jerkcircle rider...

Another grand victory for Obama! He killed more brown people who talk funny. I feel much safer now that those innocent people, who were simply celebrating a wedding, are dead. Ah, it's a proud moment for America! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You are so fucking dumb to actually think Obie was at the controls?

Sometimes you talk shit, real bad shit. Name who has been in favor of killing innocent people with drones? You can't because no one has. You're attacking a non-existent position. What people have said that IF we can identify terrorists then we should take the opportunity to kill them (capturing them would be better but that is not the program). If this people were completely innocent and it was fairly obvious, then someone committed a war crime and I have consistently said that only the president should have the authority to use drones not in a theater of combat. So instead of attacking people here for somthing that they didn't say, go after the man in charge. He either okay'd this or put people and rules in place allowing this to happen. In an case, it is his responsibility. I highlighted that part for Eva to read.
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2013, 02:03 AM
War ain't for the faint of heart. A lotta innocent folks die in'em.

How about JD and COG go play in the make believe world and let the adults handle the drones.
circle jerk Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No, it was a weeding party. From a distance one can appear to be a circle jerk, but, unless the operator has the trained eye to spot a circle jerk, like you do, a wedding party could be mistaken for a circle jerk .. your bias in favor of your participation in jerking someone else off has led you astray again ..

..... like not being able to read city plat maps.

YouRong again!
I suppose it all depends on who the commander in chief is at the time of the drone strikes as to who will turn themselves inside out to defend or attack said strike.

What is going to be real interesting is who are we going to blame when the strikes happen inside our nation? Will it be terrorists or will it be our own?
Amazon.com if you don't pay for the package.

No, it was a wedding party. From a distance one can appear to be a circle jerk, but, unless the operator has the trained eye to spot a circle jerk, like you do, a wedding party could be mistaken for a circle jerk .. your bias in favor of your participation in jerking someone else off has led you astray again ..

..... like not being able to read city plat maps.

YouRong again! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Correction.
Correction. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like, correction: I can't read a website?
I liked the weeding party. It was funnier.
I suppose it all depends on who the commander in chief is at the time of the drone strikes as to who will turn themselves inside out to defend or attack said strike.

What is going to be real interesting is who are we going to blame when the strikes happen inside our nation? Will it be terrorists or will it be our own? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
It depends on the party affiliation. If the President is a Republican, the media will damn him. If s/he's a Democrat, the media will damn the Republican.
and you'll whine and cry about all of them, yet do nothing outside of mounting a soapbox on ECCIE.