Available now in Albany......I got my very FIRST NO review....cum see why I guess....Offering relaxing body rubs..Incall only.

Hi my name is Lisa

Now before I begin the usual provider blah blah blah.....let's take a pause shall we.

My first ever NO review......in all my years, I get a dry no. Have a peek at it I am not shy...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1691762

Every story has its tell....here is mines.....

This jerk. Maintman225 wrote the review, such a coward. Did not have the nuts to tell me, he thought his session was unsatisfactory, Led me to believe we had a good time. I even lost my glasses, tore the Damn room up, clothes, pillows, and papers went everywhere and he helped me find them...after the session he hugged me with a smile. No idea what the no was for. Just a bit flabbergasted. As I treat every guy special, and accommodating. I am sweet, very pleasant and you get all your time. I do not treat guys like tricks or atm machine. I am HONORED you choose me...and I haven't had a review on this board in years and this is what he does.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he posted his review. I am very sorry your dick busted quick, I was just doing my "job" for crying out loud.hot mouth with soft hands, I mean DAMN, I even gave this jerk his "extra fee" BACK, WHAT gal gives the money back!!!!!! A genuine classy sweet one.

Ladies cannot respond to reviews, this is the best way I feel in my heartbroken heart, that I can speak up for myself. I don't do rebuttals in coed. He said his piece in the review section. I am saying mines in the ad section.

On to more pleasnt things.

Friendly Ebony with a sweet shy smile. Brown eyes, soft caramel skin. Nice breast and cute bottom. So once upon a time I was very much a fat ass, lovely juicy boobs and Nicki minaj ass. I was in a lot of big booty threads on this board.

RECENT PICS are clearly on my backpage ad, with me holding a DATED sign. (march 31st) ...CLEARLY showing my weight loss....

If you think you can find a better deal...shoot for the stars. One mans trash...is another mans dream come true.

Body rubs

$120 one hour ......no extras. Blame maintman225.

Verify yourself : Your name, your age, your race, your number and your provider reference.
I did not post this in co-ed....a mod did. Let me guess a provider reported my ad.

I will go post an "ad" again......

PS, I didn't go crying when one of the providers posted multiple times in the ad sections....mere days apart.

Thanks.
You only have two pages worth of reviews ....but one no is not gonna hurt your business but just a little advice going on and bashing him for posting his review now that looks bad ..everyone's entitled to there own opinion. ..ijs
To each their own.....

I stand by and own what I wrote, if it hurts my business here in "eccie land".....I will own it....

QUOTE=Sexyangelbaby;1058140308]You only have two pages worth of reviews ....but one no is not gonna hurt your business but just a little advice going on and bashing him for posting his review now that looks bad ..everyone's entitled to there own opinion. ..ijs[/QUOTE]
I am am an out of town guy, so I do not have a lot of dog in the fight, but I read his review and it was not really very disparaging. It was just a type mismatch or really a chemistry thing. This sort of response to that type of review doe more damage than the actual review. It comes across as a bully tactic really, and I suppose its why a lot of guys provide negative info in reviews, but give it a yes.
i agree with bartleby and sab, i read the review as well, sounds like you just didn't meat his expectations, shit happens hun, move on and keep going, as you aren't everyones cup of tea. happens