Addict's Trifecta: Asian, White, Mixed

I completed my Triple-Lutz of Hobby-Addicts in about three hours. Three different locations. All consecutive visits. None scheduled in advance. Two toftts and one unintended repeat. All three bait-and-switch from photos. All three cbj/hj. Two mish. (The 646 Asian had too much of a bush. Mark my words: I will never see a BP Asian again. Never! Mid way through my hh, another monger was knocking. What the fuck? I didn't finish.) Two cob and one aborted cof (the Asian). One hotel, one motel, and one trap-house. Total: $120+$80+$120= $320. All mediocre. Will not intentionally repeat any. Overall, a successful "hit" to temporarily quell the addiction. I should be good for twelve hours.

No need to post the ads. Just stay away from: ALL the Asians; any unreviewed mixed/black/latina/exotic; and any petite brunette in Albany; and you'll be good.
What was the 'trap house' story?
peace
PK
What was the 'trap house' story?
peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
It's an attic apartment rented by a few girls. I guess not technically a trap-house - more a "trick-house." I normally avoid private in-calls - they're too much of an uncontrolled environment. I like to mitigate my risk. Anyone who hobbies as often as I do will eventually be involved in interesting situations. I prefer to avoid those situations when possible.

1) I never see unreviewed AA providers.
2) With toftts, I need to hear a female voice on the phone before meeting.
3) I avoid private in-calls.

If you follow these three safety measures, you'll avoid a lot of shit. I was on full-alert last-night, calculating and planning for unexpected situations. All went well, which is usually the case, but not always.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=ally

Here's a private in-call experience for premium members