GB rumor??

I heard that there is a nasty rumor going around about me wanting a GB before I move to SA. Well, all I have to say is WHERE AND WHEN???? RGV OR Corpus OR BOTH??
If you are interested, please PM me and be serious. You must be able to work well with other clients. LOL. If there is enough interest, I have a long list of providers that would love to join in.
That was hot! I wasn't expecting that and I don't even know you...yet!!!
Lol!!!
  • AAG
  • 01-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Guys, just think of it as a lunch or mini GLMI, u guys are always up for those
Hmmmmm?????
Oh shit, that's fucking crazy. I am amazed at how much I have pushed the envelope since joing Eccie. Wow, this is something worth contemplating....I guess it depends on what providers are in. Megan Foxx is someone who was always on my list but never saw her. Maybe she'll come out for the GB ..Plus another shot at Hazel would be epic.
Smith, El Gato, RJDiner, and Capitan all in the room together naked. That would scar some people for life especially us. As much as I would love another shot at Hazel I think I'll pass on this one.
Iam in if she comes to corpus and I would be looking at her not the hardlegs there.
Count the Bistrights in. Mrs.B will bring her strap on!
Very nice response people!!! So far we have 3 interested in the Valley and 4 in Corpus. I dont have a date yet but somehow think the week before Valentines day would be nice. Ive been thinking of a ratio and I think 3 to 1 would be good. Ive been apart of one in SA and that was wild!!! Let me know what ya'll think.
Very nice response people!!! So far we have 3 interested in the Valley and 4 in Corpus. I dont have a date yet but somehow think the week before Valentines day would be nice. Ive been thinking of a ratio and I think 3 to 1 would be good. Ive been apart of one in SA and that was wild!!! Let me know what ya'll think. Originally Posted by HAZEL956
Hello….832….
You GO Hazel! Need me to fluff? I doubt it LOL but can I watch?
Sounds like fun but what you're talking about is an orgy - a GB is one provider! I might be down for an orgy!
Wouldn't it still be a GB if I just watched? If she wants a GB it needs to be all about her (and girl I can relate to wanting that LOL)
if it turns into an orgy, well...