Taking a break

I have decided after a long spell of constant hobbying to take a little break. First I was going to limit the amount I would spend on any one girl, but then decided to pretty much stop for a little while. A man can only take so many hot sessions with beautiful girls. I'm not quitting, just on vacation for a while.
Sorry to the ladies who count on my income. I will still be posting my normal smart ass crap in here, so don't think you have gotten rid of me altogether.
  • AAG
  • 01-23-2012, 04:54 PM
Been there done that Smith, youll come back stronger than ever
Will this be mentioned in Obama's State of the Union speech tomorrow night? First time unemployed Ho's appling for unemployment benefits is going to shoot the unemployed rate throught the roof.. Probably cost him the election..
Well Mr. Smith, how long a vacation are you planning? Just curious so we can rag on you when you cannot stand being away from work.
I have been there before, then I went to austin and fell in love, over and over and over, with one after another......I know we never met but I have enjoyed all the posts, keep em coming,
There's nothing wrong with a little break, my friend...and completely respect your decision! AS LONG AS...we can still have a few drinks when I get into town! (lol)

Hey, it's not always just about making the money for some of us. Sometimes, it's just nice to meet some really cool people...where you feel safe to just be *yourself.* Good-luck with your little mini-vacation!
  • dcarr
  • 01-23-2012, 06:33 PM
But Sasha said she was going to Corus just to see you, are you really going to disappoint her, you know your her #1 hombre?
I think Smitty did like I did. Went down and priced a Mercedes 300C and realized I could have paid cash with what I donated last year! But dayum - you can't fuck a car!
I will still be posting my normal smart ass crap in here, so don't think you have gotten rid of me altogether. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Yea Smitty I get the feeling your kinda like gum on a shoe! LOL

Were all lookin for somethin. Sometimes we need to take a break and stand back for a bit. Done it myself many a time.

Hope ya find what your lookin for Mr. Smith.

Sympy.
But Sasha said she was going to Corus just to see you, are you really going to disappoint her, you know your her #1 hombre? Originally Posted by dcarr
My thinking is SS finally broke the news to him. He's not #1 and it has been emotionally difficult to cope with that.

I feel your pain Smitty.

• dcarr
  • 01-23-2012, 07:44 PM
My thinking is SS finally broke the news to him. He's not #1 and it has been emotionally difficult to cope with that.

I feel your pain Smitty.

Originally Posted by rjdiner

I think Smitty did like I did. Went down and priced a Mercedes 300C and realized I could have paid cash with what I donated last year! But dayum - you can't fuck a car! Originally Posted by Louigi
Actually, you can (http://oddculture.com/weird-stuff/ed...s-mechaphilia/ ), but I'm betting most of us don't roll that way.
Actually, you can (http://oddculture.com/weird-stuff/ed...s-mechaphilia/ ), but I'm betting most of us don't roll that way. Originally Posted by emptywallet
And it's a VW Beetle. My God, don't you think if the guy was going to be a freak he would do it with an Italian car...
You can't fuck a car but you can definitely pick up a lot of pussy with a Mercedes-Benz, even if it is the 300C. lmao
There's nothing wrong with a little break, my friend...and completely respect your decision! AS LONG AS...we can still have a few drinks when I get into town! (lol)

Hey, it's not always just about making the money for some of us. Sometimes, it's just nice to meet some really cool people...where you feel safe to just be *yourself.* Good-luck with your little mini-vacation! Originally Posted by Likinikki

Mr.Smith..Always good to take a small vacation..I have a really good friend that does from time to time..