Super Bowl

What no bets on the game?
I'm still recovering from what I lost to rj . I'm rooting for the Patriots but don't have much interest in it other than wanting the Giants and Peyton Mannings idiot brother to lose.
I'm still recovering from what I lost to rj . I'm rooting for the Patriots but don't have much interest in it other than wanting the Giants and Peyton Mannings idiot brother to lose. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
My feeling exactly
Yeah, same here, except I'm pulling for the Giants to win.
  • dcarr
  • 02-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Just wanting Brady to get his revenge and I dont like the Giants cuz they keep beatin up on the Cowboys.
The only Giants player that I can not stand is Brandon Jacobs. I wish 1 of the Cowboys would have clocked his ass good when he was dancing on the star in the end zone after scoring a touchdown. In fact, I think he did it twice in 1 game. It would have been worth a 15 yard penalty IMO.
amen brother, do not disrespect the star,
As a Cowboys fan I can't pull for the Giants. Having said that I think the Giants front four will get to Brady and they'll probably win. But, I hope the Pats win.
The only thing I'm betting on is that it's going to be one Hell of a good game!!!!

Listen Opie....I mean Eli, that S--T ain't happening like "08".....I know you mean well and all that, ya shoulda told your loser teammates to STOP THEIR F--KING YAPPING all week......you goin down, and nuthins gonna change that......oh and another thing, I don't know where you are on "the food chain of quarterbacks"

But I'm pretty sure, YOUR BEHIND ME.......Tell Peyton I wish him the best........
Eli doesn't have to play 2nd class to Brady anymore!
Eli doesn't have to play 2nd class to Brady anymore! Originally Posted by nutinmuch
Well he has indeed beaten Brady twice in the Super Bowl but, Tom has 3 rings, Opie has 2.
As much as I hate to admit it... You gotta give Eli some respect now
As much as I hate to admit it... You gotta give Eli some respect now Originally Posted by rgvlife999
Yes we do, Eli is a good quarterback. We cannot take that from him. I don't like him because of when San Diego drafted him his, "I don't want to play for you I'm Peyton Mannings brother attitude." I never liked Elway for the same reason. I don't care if he wins 10 Super Bowls I will never have any respect for him because of that. Regardless he made more money this year than all of us put together, but I still love to see him fall on his ass. Sorry RJ, lol.