(((((((((((((((((((((((( THURSDAY LAST DAY FOR " MY SECRET," )))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))) LETS SAY GOODBYE!@@@@@@@@@************* ********

HELLO GUYS , HOW ARE YOU?
THURSDAY "MY SECRET IS SAYING
GOODBYE FOR GOOD.
I HAVE HAD A GOOD TIME WITH HER"MY SECRET" ALSO MY BI GIRL, WHO DOES OR DID THREESOMES WITH ME.
IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE HER, AND, OR ME
ONE LAST TIME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.
Hey Victoria, I think that you posted your ad in the wrong forum. You might want to ask a mod to move it.

Just tryin' to help.

This is not an add, its an announcement, about someone who is leaving, but thank you, for being concerned.
Oh and I do have an add, in the correct place, would you like to check that and let me know if you approve of the contents.
Oh and I do have an add, in the correct place, would you like to check that and let me know if you approve of the contents. Originally Posted by victoria
And you wonder why some of us never go back to see you with comments like that!

And FYI, it sure looks like an ad to me. You're announcing last day to get appts in for secret or you and secret together. Thats an ad.
Ad!
Guys, I checked, and she does have an ad up. It says that she is still here and is available.
If you will take the time to read, this post says that she and secret are here and available.
See the difference ? What's wrong with you guys?
Thanks for posting this threAD Victoria.
Guys, I checked, and she does have an ad up. It says that she is still here and is available.
If you will take the time to read, this post says that she and secret are here and available.
Thanks for posting this threAD Victoria. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
BWHAHAHA!!! You just out assholed me! Hilarious!!!!!!
Nothing to see here. Lets move on.
Sorry, I guess I just woke up feeling like being an ass hole then I end up feeling like one... I can move on now..
You love drama, why is it that when there is drama you always have to get in it?I am fine with not seeing you, I am fine and can manage without you just fine, I have plenty of people to see .And I dont go and look for your post with the hope to try and make you look bad. Did this thread take anything from you in anyway?
Go get a BJ and breath you will be ok. I know you dont like me and live for the chance to make me look like an ass. The bad thing is, in so doing that , you are the one that looks like one.

And you wonder why some of us never go back to see you with comments like that!

And FYI, it sure looks like an ad to me. You're announcing last day to get appts in for secret or you and secret together. Thats an ad. Originally Posted by That.guy001
Thanks guys,moving on sounds great!!!!!!
Thanks guys,moving on sounds great!!!!!! Originally Posted by victoria
OK, No Problem!!!!!

Sympy.
Why certainly Mr Smith,its so nice to know that you are such a good guy, maybe I can come to the next Social, so I can have the honour of meeting you in person.You seem so popular, sounds like you are a very sexy handsome Gentleman. I get creamy just picturing it.

I am so glad to know that we dont have clicks, and groups, that have to be in or out of the "special group."

Goodness I saw too much of that in high school.

Why certainly Mr Smith,its so nice to know that you are such a good guy, maybe I cam come to the next Social, so I can have the honour of meeting you in person.You seem so popular, sounds like you are a very sexy handsome Gentleman. I get creamy just picturing it.