MMF .. WHAT IS UR OPINION ON THIS MATTER<---

HI MY SWEET LUVS IN CORPUS AND RGV AREA ... I HAD A QUESTION .. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON A MMF AND DOUBLE VAG?? IS THIS SOMETHING U WOULD TRY OR IS IT TO TABU FOR U ???

WHAT ARE A FEW THINGS THAT U ARE WANTING TO EXPIREMENT THAT U HAVENT.. ??

KISSES
SWEET LEXXXI DD'S
You mean two dicks causing friction and one of em pop's first?... Ewwwwww, no thanks.

There is only one dick allowed in the room at any time.
Not my cup of tea. I have a rule about being the only sword in the room.
LOL.. What about a dp MMF??
LOL.. What about a dp MMF?? Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's
But if you are talking about a dildo or vibe plus the guy, then its game on. That's always been a little fantasy for me.
OHH thats a reg thing for me ... i luv toys !
its not a fantasy i have to play again, but i didn't do true dp persay, one was in her mouth and the other pounding from behind so we didn't worry about touching, and that was years ago...i've had several doubles, and most of them were ok..i don't mind it, if i have enough time to make sure i please both girls, and there has to be one of those PS moments where they are both on Jr. at the same time while im standing up looking down...maybe even 3 girls
BM NAUGHTY NAUGHTY ARENT U !!!
maybe a funny congo line, where im the only guy but everybody is eating out the next person in a circle
LOL.. What about a dp MMF?? Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's
I luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!
You mean two dicks causing friction and one of em pop's first?... Ewwwwww, no thanks.

There is only one dick allowed in the room at any time. Originally Posted by lover_361
lmfAO ... HAHA ^^^
lmfAO ... HAHA ^^^ Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's
That was just too funny not to put somewhere, lol.
I guess that one went over my head....??