WHATS UR FAVORITE ???? ((.))((.))

I STARTED THIS THREAD IN SAN ANTONIO AND I GOT A NICE RESPONSE OF WHAT MEN PREFER OR LADIES ....

WHAT KIND OF BOOBS OR NIPPLES ARE UR FAVE?? ANT BITES, POINTERS, PUFFERS,ERASER NIPS ???

XOXOXO
SWEET LEXXXI DD'S
I love nice full breasts, no matter the size with eraser nips. Examples are Hazel's and Melanie84's.
I like them firm, but size doesn't matter so much. Some girls look good with little ones, and some carry bigger ones well. Lover 361 gave two great examples of fine looking breasteses.
Titties are for the most part just ornamental. Great legs and a nice ass are where it's at.
I like the human female kind.

Seriously, I like them natural, firm, and perky (and still the human female kind).
yea.. HAZEL DOES GOT IT ALL.. I LUV HER STRONG THIGHS ... Mmmm !!!
yea.. HAZEL DOES GOT IT ALL.. I LUV HER STRONG THIGHS ... Mmmm !!! Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's
O yes, those strong thighs when they are ear muffed around your head squeezing tighter and tighter.
mmmm i loved staying with her ..lmao shes a freaky freak and i luv it ..
my favorite breasts are the ones in my mouth and slowly bopping up and around my body. I have seen so many types, its hard to say, they each have their own art...
You wanna talk titties, OMG, you need to see Lexxxi's perfect boobs!! Are you kidding me?? Hands down the very best!! I'll be sucking on those monsters very soon!!
LOL.. Thanks Luv .. i love urs too... mmm bring ur toy again on ur next visit to Sa and to Our future GB!!
it would be nice to see both at the same time
it would be nice to see both at the same time Originally Posted by billymaverick
that makes two of us!
LOL we are naughty .. hehe..

back on the topic .. what nips DONT U LIKE??
LOL we are naughty .. hehe..

back on the topic .. what nips DONT U LIKE?? Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's
nips that dont get hard. ex had some of those, not even with ice. really sucked.
ohhh my eraser nips get really hard and firm .. lol i carry eye patches in my first aid kit ..haha!!