FANTASY VALENTINE DATES

Hello ladies and gents,since there is a thread started about the worst Valentine dates, I wanted to start one kind of similar.If you had a chance to make your fantasy Valentine date, come true, what would you like to happen?
who would it be with?
how would you like them to dress?
and what would you like them to do to you, and or you do to them?
also,would you like this as a GFE,or PSE?
answer all or just some of these, I dont want to make it to be too complicated.
I would love to hear it,lets have fun,
My fantasy valentines "date" would be a sexy lady dress up as an old fashion school teacher and I'm the student who is failing and needs some guidance and of course some extra credit. The only way for me to pass is doing extra credit after school where the teacher strips off her plain dress and blouse and reveals a sexy lace number underneath. Hell no this will be a GFE but a true blue PSE! I get a true experience in the study of the female anatomy. I do whatever it takes to please the teacher to get an A!
Oh my, I am a little interested, I can be a teacher, can I fill that fantasy?
I don't see why not How good of a teacher are you?
I am a great teacher,I can teach you to hold your breath.... I can teach you how to hold on when we are slippery, I think you know what I mean , if I keep going I am going to have to get you over here .
Well maybe no one else has any fantasies, they would like to share, for now.Valentines is not quite over yet, there is hope.
My valentines fantasy, is to have a giant Orgy, where I am the only guy...maybe like 9 girls, of course they'd have to be able to be into each other, cuz it will take awhile to get to them all, there would have to be one of those perfect line up moments where they are all bent over doggy style and i just go down the line, before going back into a crazy fest! and then maybe we all jump into the pool and just all kinds of fun.....if it was at least 3 girls, that would work
I had a 4 some before, with only one man, it might be in my reviews, the guy was so happy but was very tired when he left.
I had a 4 some before, with only one man, it might be in my reviews, the guy was so happy but was very tired when he left. Originally Posted by victoria
How would I go about signing up for that valentine fantasy. Sounds very PSE to me...
Which one? Let me know and I can cook it up for you. I look for girls who are bi so that it is fun. If you are serious I would love to set it up,yummmy!!
I hope I do not get in trouble for it looking like an AD(LOL I know on the other thread called it an ADD)I am silly sometimes but I try to look at the positive side,DONT WORRY BE HAPPY!!
Exactly. I'll let you know soon.
I like to play w girls... lol
I would like to spend a week with my ATF. We'd have enough supplies for a work week (M-F, 24/7), not leave the house, and spend most of our time naked or in our underwear.
sounds like fun