Trimmed???

I think I understand all of the terms used to describe southern grooming except "trimmed." I realize that there is variance in the use of these terms. Ihave seen ladies who stated that they supported a landing strip and found considerable variation. But I still hae a fairly good idea of what to expect.

On the other hand, when trimmed is used I have found everything from just failed to shave today to a bikini trimmed full bush. What do others think that this term means.
Ideally, in my opinion, it would be the lips clean shaved to above the hood, and a neatly manicured patch of bush above. But you're right, it could be just about anything... from a full bush with a quarter inch taken off the top, to a landing strip.
To me trimmed means that there are no long hairs that can floss me.I love to trim because I feel clean, and to be brutally honest, I think men should because I do not want anything That is lingering from before.=(
sorry if this hurt any feeling but that is how I feel.
I have seen many men and women, with a bush, but it has always been a clean fresh one.I thank you for that.l I can say is, never go by your rules, if it is too boring,be naughty explore, you live once!!
So there, my complicated truth, I am proud of it too!!
To me trimmed means that there are no long hairs that can floss me.I love to trim because I feel clean, and to be brutally honest, I think men should because I do not want anything That is lingering from before.=(
sorry if this hurt any feeling but that is how I feel.
I have seen many men and women, with a bush, but it has always been a clean fresh one.I thank you for that.l I can say is, never go by your rules, if it is too boring,be naughty explore, you live once!!
So there, my complicated truth, I am proud of it too!!
Originally Posted by victoria

I have such big lips that it is hard to shave around those! lol

But I try try stay bare or neatly trimmed...................and I LOVE it when a guy shaves his balls{yummmy}
  • 02-15-2012, 09:28 AM
A shaved pussy feels really great against my shaved parts too!
I agree with you two ladies, love the clean feel! ...but I know how hard it is to keep it shaved at the Y, so sometimes short hairs are ok with me!
i agree 200.
and trimmed should mean that some form of care is performed to make activities more fun.
My guess would be that this is not trimmed...

Attachment 107979

You might want to use this chart to let the provider know what you prefer...

Attachment 107980

Another chart...

Attachment 107981
My preferences are 3 through 18. I like those with a little more, but can not remember turning down one that is bare. I just wish there were more in the hobby. I do see more tending toward the natural in the civie world, and I like that. I just wish it would move into the hobby world as well.
My guess would be that this is not trimmed...

Attachment 107979

You might want to use this chart to let the provider know what you prefer...

Attachment 107980

Another chart...

Attachment 107981 Originally Posted by emptywallet
OMG IS THAT A REAL PIC OF A GIRL,she has a jungle in there she might have ex boyfriends in there! YIKES!!:shoc k1:
My preferences are 3 through 18. I like those with a little more, but can not remember turning down one that is bare. I just wish there were more in the hobby. I do see more tending toward the natural in the civie world, and I like that. I just wish it would move into the hobby world as well. Originally Posted by Bull149
Right on the money Bull. My problem now is I try to get my girlfriends to grow it like one of those and before it gets there I am done with her. Then I have to start with another bare snatch.

Life is tough Cpt., but then someone has to do the dirty work.

Empty, thanks for the chart. I would like to see a requirement for the ladies using it on their showcases for the grooming part.
WOW Captain, I love that avatar!!
GOT MILK!!
WOW Captain, I love that avatar!!
GOT MILK!! Originally Posted by victoria
Well I change them almost daily. It keeps everybody on their toes. If nothing else it willmake people read my posts just to see what I have up today.
Well you better believe I will keep an eye on that!!
I love the beauty and art of your avatars.
I am all steamy!
Well you better believe I will keep an eye on that!!
I love the beauty and art of your avatars.
I am all steamy!
Originally Posted by victoria
Cool, that's about the only way people will read my posts.