Proof Claire She Blows also answers as Claire rides BareBack?

So Claire, WTF is that white stuff inside you? Creampie? Or are you a Twinkie?

Originally Posted by RockerRick
What do you think?
This? This is all you've got? Can we say reaching?
This? This is all you've got? Can we say reaching? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Hey! That's just material from today's posts!

Give it a week or two and we will work in what comes new as well as what is there from the past.....
Go crawl back into bed with your imaginary girlfriend.
LMAO!... She's at the table in the kitchen working on a school assignment.....Should finish her Masters in thye spring.... Bed with her is later....... I left the OTHER "imaginary one" at her place about an hour ago.....

Really.... You've met both and want to fabricate fiction?.... When I run out of the real material maybe I'll consider that..... How does it work?
Wow. Here you go again. Speculating, and making personal attacks. Even your poll is negative.

Girls get different normal and natural discharge every month, don't you know hormones play a key role in regulating a menstrual cycle and discharge . ... a real man knows this.

Speculating anything other wise is nothing but a personal attack and harassment.
Wow. Here you go again. Speculating, and making personal attacks. Even your poll is negative.

Girls get different normal and natural discharge every month, don't you know hormones play a key role in regulating a menstrual cycle and discharge . ... a real man knows this.

Speculating anything other wise is nothing but a personal attack and harassment. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Someone else speculated... Not me... I asked what others thought.....

So your saying it's discharge of some sort? Don't girls also have "discharge" for other reasons as well?

I mean... It COULD be all different kinds of things...... Claire posted it.... It's fair for the other member to ask....

We are all concerned with matters that affect our personal safety and decisions we make.

So your saying it's discharge of some sort? Don't girls also have "discharge" for other reasons as well?

I mean... It COULD be all different kinds of things...... Claire posted it.... It's fair for the other member to ask....

We are all concerned with matters that affect our personal safety and decisions we make. Originally Posted by Whispers
Look ALL girls have discharge. All of them. My discharge changes all month, when im ovulating it's clear and silky, when I get ready to start my period my discharge changes BECAUSE MY HORMONES CHANGE.

You have stripper girl friends right? Then you should know this.

I think its been address a client took this image of Claire's pussy after they fuck.

All women get pussy juice when the have intercourse. Common sense says that is what it is.

To imply differently is silly. To imply anything other than they had safe sex is speculating

Claire has answered your concerned and you choose to STILL beat this subject down.

Go take a sex Ed class buddy. You may learn something.
Look ALL girls have discharge. All of them. My discharge changes all month, when im ovulating it's clear and silky, when I get ready to start my period my discharge changes BECAUSE MY HORMONES CHANGE.

You have stripper girl friends right? Then you should know this.

I think its been address a client took this image of Claire's pussy after they fuck.

All women get pussy juice when the have intercourse. Common sense says that is what it is.

To imply differently is silly. To imply anything other than they had safe sex is speculating

Claire has answered your concerned and you choose to STILL beat this subject down.

Go take a sex Ed class buddy. You may learn something. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
See, this is where we keeping fucking up - we're assuming he and RR (only bringing his name up because he was the original speculator) have common sense.

And I love how completely one-sided your 'poll' is.

You have stripper girl friends right? No. I don't.. Haven't in a long time... Both of my GFs are/were TSU CoEds.....

I fuck a stripper here and there..... But not as GFs..... And any girl I went down on had a pussy like that I would be out of there PDQ and recomending she get checked out...

Then you should know this.

Go take a sex Ed class buddy. You may learn something. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

We are all concerned with matters that affect our personal safety and decisions we make. Originally Posted by Whispers
You truly are a duplicitous and insinuating little mental shit. You take a photo that was posted in a FUN and POSITIVE thread and twist it into a poll suggesting that "CSB barebacks". What a dick. I'll just say this from my own up close and personal experience - her hygiene, personal safety requirements and safe sex measures are above and beyond reproach.....and I have scrutinized that lady from from rooter to tooter and from every angle in broad daylight. You are just being a vengeful little shit as usual cause you got your feelings hurt by CSB's poll and the predictable results. So now your butt hurt about it and lash out by maligning a lady's reputation by innuendo and baseless allegations? Classy move. Classy move.

-Nilla
You truly are a duplicitous and insinuating little mental shit. You take a photo that was posted in a FUN and POSITIVE thread and twist it into a poll suggesting that "CSB barebacks". What a dick. I'll just say this from my own up close and personal experience - her hygiene, personal safety requirements and safe sex measures are above and beyond reproach.....and I have scrutinized that lady from from rooter to tooter and from every angle in broad daylight. You are just being a vengeful little shit as usual cause you got your feelings hurt by CSB's poll and the predictable results. So now your butt hurt about it and lash out by maligning a lady's reputation by innuendo and baseless allegations? Classy move. Classy move.

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
No.. I am not "butt hurt" about anything... Claire herself , her mandles and the pussy whipped little boys she manipulates into coming running when she calls have had free reign for a while in making statements and taking personal shots.....

I'm just ramping up to their expectations....

Her "reputation"?....

LMAO....

yeah... she has a reputation.,.....
Wow. Your 'poll' has a whopping two votes. Impressive.
It's early....
It's early.... Originally Posted by Whispers
You tell yourself whatever you need to.