How do you men prefer our nails?

• Chloe
  • 03-09-2011, 01:44 PM
I have had a french manicure and pedicure since I have started. Lately I have noticed that while it looks very pretty it is harming my nails and limits my in the moment abilities in the bedroom. I had them ripped off the other day and am now in debate mode because they are so painful and sensitive I can't even write or do many normal activities.

IF I get them done the pain and sensitivity will go away, my nails will look pretty and I will continue to maneuver well any way in the bedroom. . . . . BUT if I don't, because of the damage my nails do not look good and need quite some time to heal to look normal and for me to even use my finger tips!!

This business is based on looks and most men find it quite attractive how well we maintain ourselves so the "it looks pretty" factor is a HUGE one given that I am a provider.
I think french manicure are very nice, I love look at womens hands, and with those nails. it makes there hands even more beautiful....
Chloe, I'm sorry for the discomfort you are going through and hope it ends soon. As for me, I assure you, I'm not looking at your nails.
Keep them off for a while Chloe. It is always good for your nails(real ones) to have a breather. I have had a french manicure since I was in 7th grade. But every year I have them off for a good 3 months.

My problem is actually opposite as to why I have them. If I don't have nails on I bite my real nails to the point that I make my fingers bleed. For some strange reason as soon as I have a set put on and walk out the door the urge to bite my nails is gone.

Ohhhh and gents.... I prefer your nails trimmed!!!! No need to cut up anyone or anything while in the heat of the moment!
  • Tiger
  • 03-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Let them heal, bare nails are just fine. Unless your doing a lot with your hands- I am quite sure your gents will find plenty of 'else' to find attractive while in your company.
  • LynnT
  • 03-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Keep them off. The sensitivity will lessen in a week, you start to feel normal again and in a couple weeks you can just do clear polish if you know what I mean. Most men wont even notice. Just no crappy chipped stuff..

Just ride out the healing and regrowing, trust me.
Gee I can say go natural, and not be in the minority. MMMM I'm not use to this. But keep them off for now.
  • Chloe
  • 03-10-2011, 02:40 AM
Thank you but .. . ..hmmm you guys think so but . . ..I deal with many upscale men who think otherwise . . .
  • Tiger
  • 03-10-2011, 03:12 AM
I doubt I will ever choose to not see someone just because of her nails- unless she has man hands ... not that there is anything wrong with that.
Painted nails are less than 1% of the lady.
Chloe...they do have the presson nails..I occasionally use them..however..I have been on a real "keep my body away from chemical toxins" kinda thing lately and changing up what I have been putting into and onto my body....I have tried the salon nails only a few times in my life..however the $$ I put into them and the way they totally destroyed my nails was soo not worth it...it will take months for your nails to actually grow back and not flake off or crack...which they do...and its very U-G-L-Y...and harmful...
I recommend asking in the main ladies powderroom what alot of those ladies do..Im sure they can give you advice on other types of products....

I have been reading up on Gelnails...take a look...I posted the link...nita..

http://www.nails-guide.com/category/gel-nails/

also this may help too...

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...0080931AAgKQFq
chloe, i must apologize for never noticing your nails....sometimes i get so distracted.
I prefer French manicure and have a huge admiration of them. That being said its hardly a deal breaker. If you can grow your natural nails a little longer and see if they can be manicured with clear polish and other ways to 'enhance' their lo
i had a month long appointment i would get to looking at chloes nails. i have stared and dreamed of fantasized about her boobs, her ass her thighs her face. if she wore hochey gloves and was naked she would be a once in a lifetime sighying. just my 2 cents of
chloe, i must apologize for never noticing your nails....sometimes i get so distracted. Originally Posted by retone
I am usually too distracted to pay a lot of attention to the lady's nails.
I can't believe this thread has gone this far without anyone providing the correct answer to Chloe's question, "How do you men prefer our nails?"

Answer: "Buried deeply in my back."