PAS , Jennifer of Pearls, up and cumming. Thank me later.

• GT5
  • 09-01-2018, 10:45 PM
I am not sure if this belongs here but got to try a new girl, Jeniffer, at Pearls . She fucked me silly,(CFS) after some fun Nuru, and did not want to slow down a bit, even when I asked, she was sooo into it, and what a great snug pussy ! She is sweet, taller, long legs, kind like Maya at Bali, but smaller natural Asian tits and great nips. I plan to write about it, but that is all I have time to write for now, between drinks, before I get too wasted. And Y’all can thank me later.

GT
Thank you for what? She’s still Protestant.
Does she have fluffy brown hair and glasses? I glimpsed someone briefly at Pearls yesterday that caught my eye.
  • GT5
  • 09-02-2018, 12:14 PM
Jennifer had brown hair , wavy, soulders length. I did not see her with glasses, but these would have fogged up, or flown off during the intense bouncing and pounding. I was out of breath.
I'm digging the idea of a tall, small-tittied, glasses-wearing K-Girl. something new and different.

GT5, what happened with the review I inferred you were going to write? you're not still wasted are you?
  • T-One
  • 09-03-2018, 10:44 AM
Thank you for what? She’s still Protestant. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
+1
  • GT5
  • 09-03-2018, 03:41 PM
I'm digging the idea of a tall, small-tittied, glasses-wearing K-Girl. something new and different.

GT5, what happened with the review I inferred you were going to write? you're not still wasted are you? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Bingo, I had a horrible hedache , mixing too many drinks. I ll get off my ass and write up someting soon. I hope.

I wonder what percentage of the guys on here are preferring covered sex ? Is it a minority? I have no idea. For me it was a good thing. Just sayin,.
A TALL, slim, long-legged girl is always appreciated.
  • Gar
  • 09-05-2018, 03:31 PM

GT5, what happened with the review I inferred you were going to write? you're not still wasted are you? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I met her yesterday and your description is spot on. She looked like a sexy nerdy girl to me. I like that look, so Principal Gar has to schedule a naughty school girl session with her.
Hottest girl I saw their when I had time with Candy was Gia. Tall, thin, gorgeous. I don't know her menu, but I will be seeing her next and then Lisa and round and round I go