Survey of Mature Hobbyists

For those hobbyists who are 60 years old, or older, there is a survey currently being conducted by Christine Milrod, PhD. The purpose of the study is to learn more about what motivates mature gents to participate in the hobby lifestyle. This is a legitimate, ground breaking study and the first to focus strictly on mature gents. Dr. Milrod is a legitimate clinical researcher. You can find out more about her here: www.sexandlifecoaching.com.

Obviously, participation is strictly voluntary. If interested, contact Dr. Milrod at info@sexandlifecoaching.com. She answers emails promptly. Alternately, you may PM me here and I will send you the link to the survey.

This is a blind scientific study. The results will likely be published in a scientific journal in late 2014 after it goes through peer review.

Thanks for your interest.
Having seen her picture, I'm gonna have to ask for a personal survey when I'm 60!
I hope some of you gents decide to partake in this anonymous study.
I have and I believe its worth the effort.
I did as well, took about 15 minutes. It would be interesting to see the answers vs. the younger guys.
Thanks for taking the survey. It was closed on February 6 and the link no longer works. A total of 219 respondents took it exceeding the 200 goal. Currently the data is being reviewed. Contact Dr. Milrod if you want to get the summary later this year.