How to get reviews

I'm fairly new to the lifestyle but I was wondering how in the world does a provider get reviews if guys are a little uneasy about scheduling a date with a provider with just one review. Does anyone have some words of advice?
I'm fairly new to the lifestyle but I was wondering how in the world does a provider get reviews if guys are a little uneasy about scheduling a date with a provider with just one review. Does anyone have some words of advice? Originally Posted by LeahMitchell
Well, I know this is painful advise, but take it with a grain of salt.

You gotta crawl before you walk. You have to walk before you run.

Take it from another "new" girl-
You have to start off by placing your ads, get your pics (remember classy not trashy. You can't GIVE everything away!)
If you keep your attitude nice, stay professional- think customer service - do what you do & do it well- it will not be long before you will get reviewed.

My first reviewer didn't mind talking about sites, or that he was a member or that he would give me a review (an awesome one!) I am back-woods in North Carolina. TRUST ME, I thought I would NEVER get any more reviews.
Low and behold, a few grueling months, more calls than appointments...
I checked back last week, I had FOUR reviews?!! (on ter) So I was stoked! Applied to P411 and finally after 3 rejections, ACCEPTANCE!

YEE-HAW!! Let's get this pony to trotting! =))

So, long story short, just do a good job, there's more hobbiest than even I would have suspected. My phone & email have been blowing up. Be patient, I know it's hard to make do until then, but fake it until you make it- Just don't flake out- be professional- and your good reputation will be sure to follow!
^ What Foxy Said for sure.

Just do you, do it well, provide excellent service not only in the bedroom but in your demeanor and communication skills. The rest will take care of itself over time.

Also, once you do start getting reviews don't shoot yourself in the foot by getting sucked into any kind of message board drama. Even justifiably defending yourself can often come off wrong and hurt your business
Offer a discount on the next session if a guy will do a review on you.

Don't offer a discount on the first if he will write a review, some
will see you for the discount and then not bother to
write the review afterwards.

Or you can take a chance that they will be honest.
Posting taint will get the fucktards to schedule.
I'm fairly new to the lifestyle but I was wondering how in the world does a provider get reviews if guys are a little uneasy about scheduling a date with a provider with just one review. Does anyone have some words of advice? Originally Posted by LeahMitchell

Absolutely offer reasonable Review Discounts and your phone will ring. We all want the best deal we can get and it is no different in the hobby for the gentlemen seeking a provider. They are looking for an amazing experience at the most reasonable price. I offered 20 off of there next session after the review posts. Running specials every so often is always a good idea.

Also If they have any kind of social events with members and providers getting together in public or private I would encourage you to attend. Get acquainted with the providers that are close to you and get on the boards. Post comments were ever you can. Make yourself seen on the site.

I have only been on Eccie since 10/25/13 a little over 3 months. I went to a public social held for my area and met some very nice and extremely helpful members. That was on Nov. 17th, 2013. I listened to everyone and as of today I have 20 Reviews that are all Raving Yes Recommendations. In three months I have earned one amazing nik name and reputation here on Eccie. If you work this site it will pay off, but you have to be active daily and always keep it real.

Hope this helps and good luck on your adventures here.

Tonya
Thanks for all the advice guys I'm just going to have to be patient I've been posting in my ads Eccie member discount but I keep getting date and with guys that never heard of a Eccie and I'm in Wichita
There is some conflicting information on your website. You need to have links that work to your reviews. If you are with a verification site that information is helpful. People do not want to have to do a lot of searching for things that you have said on your website. You want people to respond thru P4 and other means. Then it is needed that you make them available.
I need to get a review on here.All my reviews are on Naughtyreviews
If they want to do them they will is how I see it....without review specials. They'll come have some patience.
Well, I know this is painful advise, but take it with a grain of salt.

You gotta crawl before you walk. You have to walk before you run.

Take it from another "new" girl-
You have to start off by placing your ads, get your pics (remember classy not trashy. You can't GIVE everything away!)
If you keep your attitude nice, stay professional- think customer service - do what you do & do it well- it will not be long before you will get reviewed.

My first reviewer didn't mind talking about sites, or that he was a member or that he would give me a review (an awesome one!) I am back-woods in North Carolina. TRUST ME, I thought I would NEVER get any more reviews.
Low and behold, a few grueling months, more calls than appointments...
I checked back last week, I had FOUR reviews?!! (on ter) So I was stoked! Applied to P411 and finally after 3 rejections, ACCEPTANCE!

YEE-HAW!! Let's get this pony to trotting! =))

So, long story short, just do a good job, there's more hobbiest than even I would have suspected. My phone & email have been blowing up. Be patient, I know it's hard to make do until then, but fake it until you make it- Just don't flake out- be professional- and your good reputation will be sure to follow!
Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Awesome post Foxy!