Tax Season

Well its tax season again, and I would be willing to trade services. I am not an account but I have only ever worked for my self. I have help lots of people with there taxes and I am pretty good at working the system. So , if anybody is interested let me know. BTW, if you have all of you paperwork ready this process will only take about 3 hours to complete.
What could possibly go wrong...
  • Loxly
  • 01-28-2019, 10:37 AM
Thank GOD we're not taxed on what we THINK we're worth! LOL
What could possibly go wrong... Originally Posted by Treetop78759
What if the only person who wants to trade services is a guy? And this guy lives in Marble Falls. And thighhigh51 has to drive all the way to Marble Falls to do his taxes. And after his taxes are done, he gives him lousy head, all teeth and no suction.

A lot could go wrong.
  • quzi
  • 01-28-2019, 10:26 PM
Operating a cash business rates high for audit flags. Given that the IRS has been getting less and less budget money over the years, they can't afford to go after all their targets. The odds are pretty good that you won't get audited.

Figuring out "business expenses" to offset any earnings, have good documentation (receipts, mileage for outcalls if you're not using a ride service), will help.
Also note, if you're reporting a lot of income, you might need to be doing these things on a 3 month schedule vs every year.
I am not a CPA, but I am willing to fuck a few special girls for free. I usually charge 160 for the hour. But it us tax season and you girls need to save your money
  • ztonk
  • 01-30-2019, 11:05 PM
Operating a cash business rates high for audit flags. Given that the IRS has been getting less and less budget money over the years, they can't afford to go after all their targets. The odds are pretty good that you won't get audited. Originally Posted by quzi
Have to agree.

z
There actually is a maximum deduction of $500 for condoms, which some girls will find appallingly low.