disaster in the rental car

I rented a rental car from turo. I got drunk and drive the car. I passed out in the front seat and pissed my pants. I woke up and since it's so cold up north now the piss was semi Frozen on the seat. I made it to the hotel at 4 am. When I went to return the car at the airport parking lot, I needed to take a shit. Needless to say the airport parking lot is huge and there's no Starbucks or McDonald's around to go use the bathroom. I ducked between two large SUVs and shat a light brown repulsive looking liquid shit. Luckily I had my spare roll of toilet paper.
I rented a rental car from turo. I got drunk and drive the car. I passed out in the front seat and pissed my pants. I woke up and since it's so cold up north now the piss was semi Frozen on the seat. I made it to the hotel at 4 am. When I went to return the car at the airport parking lot, I needed to take a shit. Needless to say the airport parking lot is huge and there's no Starbucks or McDonald's around to go use the bathroom. I ducked between two large SUVs and shat a light brown repulsive looking liquid shit. Luckily I had my spare roll of toilet paper. Originally Posted by 2000flushes
A good man is always ready.