Trumpism

What -- you're-- you're going to have people, like the one-armed man who blew up a restaurant. You are going to have pockets."

I think Trump is talking about this bombing in Kabul in mid-January. And while the transcript says "one-armed man," I have to believe Trump meant "one armed man." Punctuation matters, people!
Bigly
Who the fuck knows or cares about what that fucking clown says anymore?
Can't wait to see my man make Dems cry again tonight!! So fun!!!
I think one should allow for the possibility that he really thought that the act was perpetrated by a, literally, one-armed man.
Can't wait to see my man make Dems cry again tonight!! So fun!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Cry laughing? Likely! Whenever this inarticulate clown talks (with or without a scripted speech), you can only laugh at his ineptitude.

But good luck with that wall! I hear Mexico's check is in the mail!
- Instead of having popcorn - I'm making Cucumber Margaritas - it's my new favorite to drink while laughing at the libs who get so triggered by Trump. It's so damn entertaining.
"Thank you for the popcorn, Donald. I look forward to watching our speech, I mean your speech tonight.
Remember what I told you. You are not a traitor... to Russia."

Thank you, Pelosi, for the "condescending clap".

"What a big smart boy for finishing that speech all by yourself." LOL
  • Loxly
  • 02-06-2019, 04:18 PM
News media headline - Pelosi gives Trump "the clap"!
I actually laughed at loud Loxly! Bravo sir, bravo.

News media headline - Pelosi gives Trump "the clap"! Originally Posted by Loxly

But good luck with that wall! I hear Mexico's check is in the mail! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

- Instead of having popcorn - I'm making Cucumber Margaritas - it's my new favorite to drink while laughing at the libs who get so triggered by Trump. It's so damn entertaining. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Yeah. I hear that is good for water retention. Too bad Trump is a tea toddler since he can use them for those sacks under his eyes.

Thank you, Pelosi, for the "condescending clap".

"What a big smart boy for finishing that speech all by yourself." LOL Originally Posted by supercold1
I don't care what political party you are, you gotta admit that is a damn good slam shot. Kudos to the photographer.