A section for drama

I would like a separate section for all of the drama threads. We have several people that delight in causing drama and they should post in a separate section. Bring your own popcorn and enjoy the fun.
that would make co-ed a freakin ghost town...
  • 09-08-2013, 06:56 AM
Great idea!

It could be called THE LIARS CLUB!

Could be very entertaining!
  • Sami
  • 09-08-2013, 10:28 AM
It would just put the mods on overtime moving threads. Especially here in Dallas. Some just need to be kicked off here. Hell we used to have to prove ourselves to get in the ladies room. Nope not any more the biggest risk drama starter of all is allowed back there..
I was being factious in suggesting it. I do enjoy some drama but I refuse to stick my oar in the ruckus. I posted some thing about a provider some years ago and I was flamed by both sides of the post. It's a he said/ she said thing and the fact I had records to prove my side there was no way to prove any thing here. I have discovered several ladies that I trust and every once in a while stray to a new woman.
That's an awesome idea
It would just put the mods on overtime moving threads. Especially here in Dallas. Some just need to be kicked off here. Hell we used to have to prove ourselves to get in the ladies room. Nope not any more the biggest risk drama starter of all is allowed back there.. Originally Posted by Sami
The very reason I took myself out...

Spider hole anyone??
I would like a separate section for all of the drama threads. Originally Posted by tucson
isn't that just the political forum?
The very reason I took myself out...

Spider hole anyone?? Originally Posted by BDS
What's that? Hi cutie
Well not enough interest. So I will write this down as another failed fantastic idea.
isn't that just the political forum? Originally Posted by speeedracer
+1
  • Mokoa
  • 09-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Drama can never be restricted to one forum. It is just flat out impossible.

Tell you what, tucson...

If you can persuade the site owners to create that forum and make you the Mod who's sole purpose in Modtardville is to keep all of the drama in that forum...

I will support it.

You have got to be shitting me There is no way any one could herd that mess. I have been following the LolaBrea/Shep3.0 thread for days and I just wanted to be factious.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Yeah, I know. I just took your humor and ran with it.
I hope to see you at the Hollow Weenie party.