State: New Mexico
Address: 6001 Brentwood Ln NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: lapdances, fondling, HJ, DFK
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: first girl was Caucasian, on the taller side. wearing glasses and had her hair up in a bun that she let down during the dances

second was Black, also on the taller side. both were very in shape with cup sizes between A and C.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Yep, the mileage varies wildly between gals at TDs. I’ve done the champagne room 4 times. Three of those times the gals encouraged DFK, FIV, DATY, CBJ and RCG. The cost for all 4 gals in the champagne room was $275 for a half hour. As far as the fourth gal was concerned, I had been working on her for months. I never got the vibe that I was going to get decent mileage in the champagne room. I finally bit the bullet and she started with a lap dance, then kneeled in front of me and said take it out. She the stroked me for a bit, then put a cover on and gave me a nice CBJ. I asked to lick her pussy and she quoted me a price that was so outrageous, I just said that was too much. We ended with me sucking on her titties while I jerked off.
I was there on the 12th and much to my chagrin the ladies are wearing pasties. Apparently issues with law enforcement. Would seem that activity in the private rooms would be uneventful. Didn't see for myself as I Love nipples, and there were none and I promptly departed.
How the hell do you guys get extras like this? Your game must be much better than mine! I've had girls offer HJs but I'm not interested in their hands truth be told. Is it mostly the Colombian/Cuban girls offering such services? I've noticed they can be VERY aggressive
I think the days of “extras” are over. It’s sad. I can never understand why LE would even spend the time and resources to tame a strip club. It’s all consensual and safe. But the morality police are always gonna not understand.

But, yes. Pasties for all those lovely nips. Most take them off in private dances. I’ve never done champagne room, but have had the full service experience many times. But not for a while. I will probably won’t go back much now. Though it is a great second office for me. Haha.